10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with room 4 again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

TTW with room 4 again Empty
PostSubject: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Ariel tapped on the wall. Her fingers hurt and she was tired. She had had enough of everything and wanted to talk to someone new.

"Hello is anyone in there" she said to the wall.

"I'm Ariel, I'm in room 4"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 am

Anastasia was standing when she heard the knocking. When she heard someone speak, she got on the floor and crawled over to the spot.

Ariel? - She thought. Where had she heard that name before? Sinbad...

Anastasia got close to the wall.

"Hello. My name is Anastasia. I'm in Room 1."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am

"That's a very beautiful name" Ariel sighed

She braided her hair to the side. Ariel sneezed. She had a cold. Not having the bed anymore was horrible.

"So who are you with in there" she asked.

She hoped it would be Sinbad in there, she wanted to hear his voice again.

She sneezed again.

"Oh excuse me"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am

"Thank you very much. I love your name as well" She said while flattening what was left of her dress out.

Anastasia could hear Ariel sneezing like mad.

"I'm here with Aladdin. Who are you with?" She asked.

She heard Ariel sneeze some more.

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 am

"Yeah I'm fine. Just have a little bit of a cold"

Ariel was disappointed when she didn't hear Sinbad's name

"Oh, I'm with Jasmine and Thrax. They are really nice. Its just getting awkward"

Ariel had to ask about Sinbad. She was desperate.

"Do you know a guy called Sinbad?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:45 am

"Well, I hope you feel better soon." Anastasia stated and then gave a small laugh. "Well, three is a bad number. There's always a third wheel"

Anastasia continued to try to clean up her dress when she suddenly heard Ariel ask about Sinbad.
Oh boy. Do I tell her what all Sinbad had told me?- She thought to herself.
No, I'll wait to see what she wants to talk about.

"Actually, yes, I do know Sinbad. He was my first room mate." Anastasia laughed. "Very nice once you get to know him."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am

"Really. I wonder where he is? He is my boyfriend. But since he left me again. I'm worried that he might be like having sex with someone again"

Ariel sighed, she let her hair go.

"Did he mention me to you in anyway"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 am

Anastasia sat her hands in her lap.

"Yes, he mentioned you." she sighed "Actually, you're the only thing he really talked about. But, I don't think you really need to worry about him hurting you in anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 am

"Awh. That is so sweet" Ariel smiled.

"So how is it in there with Aladdin"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 am

"Being here with Aladdin is really nice. He's a very sweet guy. He and I have shared the stories of our lives and in here."

She tried to think of things to ask Ariel.

"So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 am

"A long time. I don't remember, I've been in here for so long"

Ariel sneezed again.

"Oh I'm so sorry"

Ariel tapped on the wall.

"How long have you been in here?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

"Oh, not nearly as long as you had. But, I have lost track of the days. I'd say a few weeks."

Anastasia suddenly thought of John.

"Hey, have you ever seen Villain?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

"Only once. I don't remember much. I was really drugged up"

She looked at the PS on her palm.

"Why? What do you want to know"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 am

"Oh, well, I think I may know too much now."

Anastasia looked down in her lap, was silent, then looked back up.

"I've found out that the Villain is the man I was in love with before I came here." she said as a tear ran down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

[OOC: Mind if I join? Smile I've been out of town and have little time to be on, I'm trying to stay active. Not to mention, I love your character Ariel, and I don't think we've interacted at all!]

Aladdin woke up, hearing talking. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, seeing Anastasia sitting by the wall. he hadn't talked to people through the wall since he had arrived in this new room, so he scooted over and sat down beside Anastasia.

"Hello, I'm Aladdin. Who's this?" Aladdin was hoping it was someone he knew, but it was also good to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Thrax saw Ariel talking to the opposite wall. He wondered who else was in here. "Hi I'm Ariel's roommate Thrax. Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Aladdin guessed that the female voice he had heard speaking to Anastasia was Ariel.

"Hi Thrax, I'm Aladdin. I'm here with my roommate Anastasia. You guys doing alright over there?" Aladdin asked.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 am

"Hello there Thrax! I'm Anastasia." she said after being introduced by Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 pm

"Ya were alright. How bout you guys? I haven't really met anyone else here. I'm kinda new." Even if it felt like he had been here for years.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 pm

"I'm... surviving. I'm not sure where my fiancee is right now, and John took my son..." Aladdin's thoughts trailed to Esmeralda and Aaron. He drifted back to the present and he continued talking. "I'm glad to have such a great roomie though", Aladdin said as he threw a smile at Anastasia.

"Well, it's a good thing you're meeting more people. We need each other to help stay sane. And it's glad to know you're not alone. I've been here for months... I really don't even know how long." Aladdin ended with, thinking of how much had gone on during his crazy time here.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 am

" Oh you have a fiance Aladdin? What's her name? And I'm sorry to here about your son by the way." I wonder how long these people have been here...
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 am

Anastasia gave a smile at Aladdin. She thought to herself, I couldn't have better room mate.

"I haven't been here nearly as long as Aladdin. I've been here maybe a month, or maybe it just seems that long."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 am

"Oh really Anastasia? What were you doing before you came in here?" He was curious on what their lives were like before this hell whole.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 am

"My fiance... Esmeralda. Her name is Esmeralda. She's beautiful, inside and out. She's everything that I am, she's my reason. For everything."
He smiled to himself, remembering the first time he had ever seen her. That white glow around her, like an angel. Those bright green eyes that seemed to read him like a book.

"She's a prisoner here as well. She was my last roommate I had, and then craziness happened... I was in the dining room with jasmine, a childhood friend of mine. I hope she's alright... I would like to talk to her soon if I can find out where she is. Then I was gassed again and woke up in the basement with a bunch of other men, including Sinbad who was my first roommate when I arrived here. Horrible things happened in that basement."
Aladdin cringed as he remembered the video playing of the girls being raped, and then the sound of Pheobus' skull when it cracked, blood all over the floor.

"Then I was gassed again and woke up for the branding. I was so gassed up I don't remember most of it, just a quick shot of pain." He looked down at the PS on his hand and rubbed it.

"Anyway, since then I haven't seen Esme... I woke up next here in this room with Anastasia." Aladdin couldn't get his mind off of Esmeralda, and for some reason, he had a terrible feeling of wonder. Not hoping she was alright... but this time, whether he try to deny it or not, he KNEW she wasn't alright.

"Oh, and as for my son... I believe Aaron is doing alright. He's strong, like his mother. And John won't hurt him, I believe that too. I just pray to get him back some day soon." he finished, clenching up his fist, trying to release his emotional pain by giving himself physical pain, digging his nails into his hand.

Aladdin then heard Thrax's question to Anastasia, and Aladdin directed his attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 am

"You know Jasmine? She's here in the room with me! She's my... girlfriend," that was the first time he called her that. It felt good, "Anyway, do you have any idea where your son might be in here?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 am

Aladdin was surprised to hear that Jasmine was right on the other side of this wall, and that made him feel better knowing she was alright. He spent all of his time worrying about his friends and family in this place, to the point where it made him sick.

"Good, I'm glad to know she's alright. How funny we both know her! I'm glad you can be with your girlfriend. Cherish being her roommate while you can." Aladdin felt sad in the fact that he was no longer roommates with Esmeralda. So much had happened in his room with her... He remembered waking up to her beautiful face, one he had thought was either nonexistent or long gone. And there she was, with open arms. He remembered getting down on one knee and putting his ring on her finger, which she still had now. He remembered Esme becoming sick, more and more so every day. He remembered talking through the wall to Wendy and Jane, and he missed them both dearly. He remembered the birth of his son and Esme passing out. And last...

The last painful memory of his son being taken away, and then when he went to the dinner and the basement... He was brought back to his room so temporarily... There she was, she called his name weakly.

Aladd- Esmeralda had said, as she looked at him with love and a need for help. And just like that, she collapsed to the floor. And he was gassed and brought to his current room before he could do anything about it.

Aladdin closed his eyes and continued talking, trying to stop himself from tearing up.\

"Aaron", Aladdin continued, "I have no idea where he is. I was sleeping one day, and while I slept Esmeralda decided the best thing to do for Aaron was to ask the big man for help. And so she asked John to come to our room. They were quiet about it, trying not to wake me up. She handed over our son, knowing it was his only chance of suriviing. He was WEEKS early and very weak. I woke up at the end of it, and I watched John walk away with my son. I tackled the door, clawing at it, trying to get to him... I couldn't." Aladdin couldn't handle going through any more pain in this place. It wouldn't be a gun fire, butcher knife, or a bat that would break him down and kill him. It would be the building of all of this emotional pain.

"But I pray that Aaron is alright. I don't know where John has taken him, but I hope it's somewhere half decent in a place like this. One day I'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 am

"He will be fine I'm sure. And so will Esmerelda. She sounds like a strong woman."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 am

"She is, very strong. She always fights for everything she believes in, and she's made it through thick and thin physically."

Aladdin felt like he was being annoying going on and on about his personal life, but it was all he could think about. It was all that was ever on his mind.

"So... What's your story? Your background, and such... Unless you don't want to share." Aladdin asked that to almost everyone he had met, because he felt it was important to know as much about everyone here as possible.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 am

Thrax sighed "My life is some what confusing.... But I will give you the low down. Well I am a doctor and I used to just be a normal everyday doctor... But now my specialty is in body modification. It all started four years ago when I decided to change my body into the person I wanted to be. I made my skin red, my eyes yellow, chin implants, My hair is purple, and I have claws. In all reality I look like a demon. Its kinda hard to explain but someday we will meet and then you will understand what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 am

Aladdin was quite surprised by Thrax's answer, not what he was expecting to hear at all. Then again, it seemed everyone in this place had their own unique story to tell, and they all came from different backgrounds. And yet somehow, everyone knew someone in this place... Like somehow they are all connected. Small world.

He tried picturing what Thrax looked like now in his mind as he described it, and he wondered what he looked like before the modifications. Aladdin wasn't entirely sure what to say.

"Oh, I see... What made you decide to do that? And I do hope we meet some day."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 am

"Its really a long complicated story to tell you the truth. I couldn't help someone who was sick, and I called a Demon by a whole bunch of people, so it kinda sunk in that I was a demon. I haven't felt good about myself until I came here. And met Jasmine." Just the thought of her put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

[[OOC MAKE ME FEEL HORRIBLE WHY DON'T YOU DX! XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 am

{OOC i didnt use your name!}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am

[OOC: Ooooh Poca! Jerk! Hehe, just kidding. Razz]

Aladdin heard the warmth in his voice when he mentioned Jasmine's voice, and he felt very happy for him. He felt the same way every time he thought of his beloved Esmeralda, and he wanted nothing more than to hold her right this very instant.

"I'm glad you've found someone who makes you happy." Aladdin said simply, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 4 again   TTW with room 4 again Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with room 4 again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: