10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, soo, Monday Nights...

Go down 
+6
Dimitri
Cody
Snow White
Anastasia
Pocahontas
Cinderella
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Okay, soo, Monday Nights... Empty
PostSubject: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

On Monday nights, I will be in a painting class, so, no real RPing for me then. Before I can RP on other days, I'll have to get my homework done, I will try to rp everyday when I can.

I don't want Cinderella to die and I love this RP, it just that I know school will get in the way.

It also looks like I may be getting married next summer. o.o I'll have lots of planning to do...

I'll do whatever I can to stay alive, I'll be up in the morning and I'll RP some then before chapel, then when I get home from it, if I have time, I'll nap XD So yeah, hopefully I will be able to RP everyday.

Also, another matter, Labor day weekend is coming up and it looks like my bf will be home for the weekend...

I hope I will be able to RP then.

Wednesdays I only have one class, but I have Math and Spanish both the day before and the day after. I have no theatre to worry about, so I should be able to be on for a few hours before going to bed.

Fridays, I have no classes, so, I'll hopefully be able to RP a bit more then.

I love you guys and this RP, I'll always love it even if Cindy dies. Just wanted to let you know that.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh. My. Gawd..
-lets it sink in-..

CONGRATS CINDY~~!!! AAHHHHHH YOU MAY BE GETTING MARRIED? OH MY GAWD -huggles- CONGRATS annd I am going to miss you a lot lately DX BUT, CONGRATS~!

-fangirl squeal- I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU~

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Yayyy!!! Congrats Cindy!! You may be getting married!! That's great!!
I hope you will find the time to get on. I like reading my cousins posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

MAMMA CINDY'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!! cheers cheers cheers I WISH I COULD GO!! *GLOMPS MAMMA CINDY* I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Congrats!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Thank you, guys, sooo much! Very Happy (almost seems like that's the only thing that stuck out of that post XD)

But yeah, I'll do my best to stay alive in this RP (and pass all of my classes at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:07 am

Ok first CONGRATULATIONS...!!! AAAAH *tacklehugs*
xDDD

Secondly I'm sure you won't die.. almost everyone here in this RP has school starting soon and other commitments. So I dont think you will be online any less than most people. Everyone else is getting more busy now September has come around again and schools starting ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 am

XDDD THANK YOU!

You have a point X3 I'm just paranoid XD I just hope I don't get too swamped when Ylva is deciding who stays and who goes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:36 am

Yeah I'm worried about that too :3 Most saturdays from now until like october i'm visiting unis in the day and then i will have homework and blah but i coped in march/ april when i had only just started and still managed to be active whilst having exams at the same time x3 ... so i'm sure i'll be ok xDD You will too! You still need to have the baby, right? I'll sure you aren't disposable in the Villain's eyes until its born xP
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 am

Haha, yeah XD and around the time the baby is born, I will be working on school and possible marriage arrangements X3 lol

I have to really buckle down this semester though. I have math and Spanish along with government and Economics, hopefully it won't be too hard, but homework will have to come first before rping... So I'll get my homework done at night and in the morning I'll rp XDD lol
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 am

Same its my final year at school before university so if i want to get in anywhere i want then i need to get the grades :33
Soo i will be more busy .. especially at christmas and easter when i have my exams X3
But thats ageees away yet... *doesn't want to think about it* xDDD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

YEY YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED !!! Very Happy CONGRATS GURL!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 am

You're getting married? Very Happy Congratz ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 am

Congrat' my dear! It"s awesome! I wish you many hapiness and many beautiful moment with your love!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 am

X3 Thank you, everyone! When I wrote that I didn't think I would be getting so many responses to that XD But thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 pm

MAMA CINDY AND HER BOYFRIEND SITTING IN A TREE
K I S S I N G
FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE.... then comes the villain to ruin it all ha ha just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, soo, Monday Nights...   Okay, soo, Monday Nights... Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, soo, Monday Nights...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: