10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a post to scare you ^^

Go down 
+10
Cody
Dimitri
Anastasia
Eric
Snow White
Aurora
Thrax*
Jasmine
Anya
Villain
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

This is a post to scare you ^^ Empty
PostSubject: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 am

Ok, maybe it will scare you, but that's not what I meant with this announcement xD I just didn't know what else to title it ._.''
Ok, so a lot (probably everyone) in this RP KNOWS that their character could be killed at any moment. Specially those who aren't active. I skim the members list every day to check the last time you've been on (and surprisingly, almost everyone is on EVERY day xD)
BUT this is not the only way of being active. I see people with for example 99 posts ._.'' Which would be fine if you just started the RP, but in fact they've been here since the very beginning of it, and the ones who actually have just started the RP is already waaaaaaay over 100 posts ._.''
THAT's being inactive ._.''
I did take in a lot of people lately (I won't take in any more at the moment) because I have something planned for Halloweeen... and a lot of you WILL die ._.'' So I'm just warning all unactive people, not to be mean, but because I honestly think they deserve a fair shot to be more active xD
But then again, if everyone is active it will be so extremely hard to choose who will die on Halloween... >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 am

Ok yes, you have scared me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 am

Sorry Anya Razz
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 am

Omg you did scare me O.o i don't want to die
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 am

This posts scares me 2... I feel like I have been posting a lot but just to be safe I'm going to start posting ALOT more.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 am

Ok, this scares me alot pale I have tried to be as actve as possible but I will really try to be more active...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 am

Oh boy, *crosses fingers* Razz
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 am

I'm officially scared Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 am

Oooh craaaap.... pale
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 am

Not normally scared at Halloween but eeek xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Wow! That is scary. I'll try to be as active as I can. I feel really bad for Jane because she hasn't been on.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Shocked I don't want to die DX And just at a moment I might be least active No Gah! I will stay active!! I will be on in the morning *-*
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 am

I am gonna be active a lot more I need to read a whole lot an catch up :-)
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 pm

............... *scared* Okay, I'm trying really hard to be active!! >.< But grades do come first.... So I can't be on as much I was during the summer. Sad But I'm still gonna try and be on as much as I can! I'm a good multitasker!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm sorry, my power has been out. T_T (Got the generator hooked up now)

Also, I was at the seashore last week.

Things have been crazy in life, but tbh wherever I am I have this nagging fear in the back of my mind that Jane will die.

I was sitting in my first college class this morning, think "Man I really hope she isn't dead".

@_________________________@

I'd prefer not to die, but I guess if it turns out that way, it's been fun.

Thank you Villian now there is more fear eating away at the back of my mind IRL lol.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm

JANE! OMG, I was starting to get so worried about you! >.< I'm so glad it was just your power!!! xD And dw, I would never dream of killing Jane unless she's not active for months... ._.'' But seriously, I MISSED YOU!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 pm

JANE!! *tacklehugs*
Its been months I swear >.>
Either you or I have been away xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 am

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am

JANE!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a post to scare you ^^   This is a post to scare you ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a post to scare you ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: .:: Announcements ::.-
Jump to: