10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares Of the past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 am

"hmmm alright. Where do you want it?'
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 am

She let her hand on the left side of her Navel. Just above her hip. ''Right there.''

(OOC: Sorry late reply XD)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:19 am

He touched her hip, "well how big do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 am

She bit her lip once he touched her hip. ''Ehm like 15 cm?'' She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:32 am

"I just thought of something. The Villian gave us a pen with the envelopes." He went over to Jasmine's packet and took the pen out. "you mind if I do a quick sketch?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 am

''On me?'' She smiled sly. ''Sure if you want to. You want me to sit down or just stand up straight?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:40 am

"Actually if you could lay on your side, that would be easiest."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 am

''Sure.'' She laid down on her side. ''Don't hurt me '' She joked.

(OOC: Sorry seems like my friends fight with each other too go with me to school XD )
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am

(OOC: Oh its chill)

"Alright hold still." He hovered over her as he sketched the design on her side. He drew the rose with thorns on it, and the snake with a design for its scale. "well im finished. Since its just pen you can wash it off if it isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 pm

She looked at it. ''It is beautifull.'' she smiled at him and sat straight up. She looked down. He should go to Poca. He should choose her.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm

"Thanks" he smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, why the snake and the rose?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm

She smiled. " No i don't mind, but it is complicated." She leaned on her hands. "Well a rose is seen as sweet and romantic. And a snake is seen as.
Well cruel and dangerous. Well ehm.." She pulled her legs towards herself laying her head on her knees.
"why don't ypu guess what i mean with that?" She said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 am

"Well I think you feel cruel since you killed someone and dangerous since you've been threw so much." He got down on his knees so now they were eye level and he said, "But just because you did something in your passed, doesn't make you the person you are today."

(OOC: I dont remember if we talked about Jafar, but I have a feeling we did. If not I'll edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 am

(OOC: i don't know i guess so xD i just came back from school making some homework ^^)

She nodded "idon't judge a book on the cover" she shaked her head."I am not dangerous but i am cruel. For what i did and for what i did a few days ago.
I mean i never ment to hurt Poca but i did and you know" she said looking into Thrax eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 am

He met her gaze, "Jasmine. It wasn't your fault. Please believe me on that. Stop feeling guilty for something you didn't do." He felt awful she still felt this way for something HE did.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am

She looked down. ''I am sorry.'' she looked up. ''It is just..'' she stopped. No don't. Just shut up be quiet.
She closed her eyes. and took a deep breath in.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:56 am

He kissed her for head, "Just nothing," he sighed. "Please Don't feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 am

She looked at Thrax. She nodded. Only a nod she. Closed her eyes and laid her head on her knees.
But i do. .
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

"I'll be right back." He got up and went to do bathroom. He just needed a minute on his own.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

Jasmine heard Thrax his words hearing the door closing.
She fell asleep.

(OOC: i posted a fanfic about her dream and i am off to sleep now too ttyl)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

He went out of the bathroom. "Jasmine I ju-," he stopped mid sentence. She was asleep. He sighed well might as well sleep, He laid next to Jasmine and fell asleep.

(OOC: Kay ill check it out BTW we should start a new topic 2moro with our furniture.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Of the past
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3