10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One sleeps the other awakes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

One sleeps the other awakes. Empty
PostSubject: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 am

After reading for awhile, Cinderella couldn't hardly keep her eyes open much longer. She placed a bookmark in her book and placed the book back on the shelf.

Getting tired of sleeping in her everyday clothes. She looked around the dressers and found a nightgown. She smiled, it had been so long since she had slept in one.

She slipped her dress off and slipped the nightgown on. She placed her dress and bra in a bin, before going over to the bed.

She bit her lip as she watched John sleep. Should she join him?

She looked around the room, there wasn't really any other place to sleep...

She wasn't in the mood for the floor and she didn't know where to get more sheets and blankets...

She sighed silently. All right, I hope you're not in a bad mood when you wake up, John... She thought, before sliding under the blankets next to him. She snuggled close to the edge and let out a sleepy sigh.

She didn't realize how tired she was until she laid in bed and closed her eyes.

She was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 am

John slowly awoke. He was barely concious, but could feel a warm body beside him. A female body. It was her... it had to be her...
He pulled her closer until she was almost lying on top of him. Without opening his eyes he slowly caressed her hair.. her back...
He stroked her up and down, just feeling her body against his. He smiled to himself. He had missed her so much.. this was so good...
As he slowly woke up more and more he realised though, with bitterness, it wasn't her.
It was Cinderella.
He stopped stroking her back and left his hand resting on her back.
He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

[OOC: Sorry for slow replies. Was in a dog / bicycle accident today and hurt my left hand pretty badly... Can't type as fast as I usually do Razz ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

{OOC: Awwwe... make me sad, why don't you XD D: That's horrible! Are you okay? Do you have ice on your hand????}

Cinderella could feel herself being moved and just let it happened. She was too tired to care, but in response to feeling the light strokes through her hair on on her back, she snuggled closer and let out a little happy sigh.

After a few moments, she felt his body tense.

Dang... She thought, sleepily, before falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

[OOC: Dw, I didn't hurt anything that way, but I ended up being pulled along a really rocky path by two dogs xD So the rocks left some marks on my left hand, above my right knee (yeah, I'm limping, but I'm fine really, it will go away soon enough ^^) and on the left side of my stomach / thigh plus some random small cuts a few places xD]

He sighed without noise.
Why couldn't it have been her?
Why couldn't she have been in his arms right now?
He knew why, but... he just wished... what did he wish for?

He sat up in bed and pushed Cinderella gently away from him.
He rubbed his temples with his two index fingers and tried to clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am

{OOC: D: Still sounds bad (especially the stomach DX)}

She turned over when she was pushed away.

She apparently turned over too far, because she let out a yelp before falling on the ground and landing on her back.

"Oww..." She moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

[OOC: Mom managed to make me laugh though xD *with a voice like a commentator:* "And Ylva went whole meter and a half! Too bad the bike didn't follow..]

He couldn't help but smile a little when she hit the ground. That silly girl. Just like a child.
"Good morning," he said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am

{OOC: XDD LMAO! XDD}

She sat up slowly and rubbed her back. "Ah, good morning... So, um, how did you sleep?" She asked, slowing getting up and rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 am

"Uneasy," he said honestly. His dreams had been bittersweet, and the real world's realisation had hit him like a sledge hammer.
"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

"Fine." She said, with a smile. It was easy to fall asleep next to him, even if there was a chance he would kill her.

Boy, do I have problems... She thought, before stretching a little.

"So, are you hungry?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

[OOC: Need to sleep now ^^'' Rest my hand and knee xD Nilay is pretty worried, he's so cute xD Always overreacting when I get hurt xD 'Night ^^]

"An apple would be nice," he said flatly as he returned his gaze towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:26 am

{OOC: All right, goodnight! Rest up, I can see why he would be worried.}

".... All right..." She said, before going into the kitchen and pulling out an apple from the fridge. She washed it in the sink before giving it to him.

"I think I'll make me a snack." She said, mostly to herself, before walking back into the kitchen.

She grabbed an apple from the fridge and washed it, before cutting it into slices. She looked in the cupboard and found some peanut butter. She sat down with her snack at the table and ate it in silence.

It was obvious to her that he didn't really want her around...

She rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 am

[Ooc, poor Cindy!! Sad I feel really bad for Vilian, Meg, and Cindy! *hugs you both*]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 am

{OOC: @Villain You busy? :3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 am

Ugh, red apples.
He sighed, under normal surcumstances he would get himself another apple, but right now, he really wasn't in the mood to get up, and after all, deciding on what to eat wasn't his biggest problem right now.

[OOC: Yeah, sowwie Razz But I can RP now if you want ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

{OOC: Sorry! A storm went over us, so I turned off my computer and I was getting a headache so I napped XP I'm sure you're a sleep now, if not, you should be XD Btw, I was thinking she grabbed green, but wasn't sure XD Oh well lol}

She ate her apple slices in silence.

Was this going to keep happening?

Under normal circumstances I would stand up to him and say just be with Meg... but this isn't normal circumstances... and I don't think the baby can take the stress of the yelling or whatever follows...

She sighed. "I hate myself." She whispered, before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 pm

[OOC: Yeah, turned off my computer and tried to sleep, but it turns out I can't even though I'm tired xD Don't ask me why, I have no idea, guess I'm just not in a sleeping-mood ._.'' I'll try to get some editing done before I go to bed xD]

He ate his apple, taking only small bites, not really enjoying any of it. Red apples. He despised red apples. Why had he even bought them?
For her... of course, he had bought them for her... it was hard to get her to eat but.. she would always eat those apples...
The memory stung in him, making him tensen up and stop eating.
Damn it.. why did it have to hurt so much..?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:10 pm

{OOC: Awwe, I know the feeling :/}

She stood up and placed her dirty dishes in the dishwasher before peeking out the door.

John was staring intensely into space and looked rather tense.

She pulled back into the kitchen quickly.

Best not to disturb him...

{OOC: Can you tell Cindy is scared? XD I know I am XDD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 pm

[OOC: Aawww, you think he will hurt you? xD]

He put the rest of the apple on the nightstand. He had only taken a few bites.
He got up from the bed and started pacing around the room.
Why? Why did this have to happen? Why did she have to do this to him? WHY?!
He picked up one of the pillows from the bed and tossed it at the oppocite wall. Next, the apple flew across the room and hit the wall before landing neatly on the pillow and then rolling onto the floor.
Why...?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

[OOC: Ok, I think I'm going to try to get some sleep now xD 'Night! ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:25 pm

{OOC: Night!}

She jumped when she saw a pillow and an apple fly past the door way.

She bit her lip.

This isn't good...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm

He sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands. His face was burning up, and he had no idea why. Honestly, he didn't even care. As his face twisted into a grimace of sorrow and pain he did his best not to cry. He couldn't. Not in front of Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm

She took a deep breath before peeking around the door again and the site made her heart brake.

I'm truly in insane... If I get out of here, I will need lots of therapy... She thought, before quietly walking out of the kitchen.

She walked over to the bed and sfotly sat down beside John.

She stared at her hands in her lap for a long moment, before glancing back up at him.

"Anything I can do?" She asked, so softly, she wondered if he even heard her.

{OOC: Me: Cindy, I bet you're going to regret this -_- Cindy: I bet that too ._. I blame you and Ylva... Me: >.>;}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 am

He looked up at her hoping to see a face he knew wasn't there.
He sighed and relax, letting his hands drop to his side.
It didn't look as if he was going to reply, or if he even heard her question, but then all of a sudden he sighed and almost whispered:
"No.."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 pm

She nodded her head silently. "Okay..." She whispered.

{OOC: Sorry about the shortness. Had a long day...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm

[OOC: It's ok, I just woke up, so not really in the mood for anything long anyway xD]

He sighed, looked to the ceiling and cleared his mind.
"So what do you want to do today?" he said softly. Of course he was faking it, but it sounded real, and he hoped that would be enough to get him through the day.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:28 am

{OOC: I'm not going to be on much today. I'll be cleaning most of today, but I'll reply tonight and maybe post a few fanfics or something XD I need to clean today because my bf is coming over tomorrow X3 He'll be home for the weekend Smile}

Cinderella stood up and stretched. "I don't know." She said, before putting down her arms. She turned to him. "What is there to do here?" She asked, not really knowing what she wanted to do nor what could really be done there.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 am

"I can think of a couple things.." he said with a smirk before standing up and pulling her in, holding her close.

[OOC: Dw, I have to clean today too ^^ Leaving to my grandparents house tomorrow, so everything's got to be 100% clean or my mom will loose it.. xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

She laughed as he pulled her in close. "Oh really? What did you have in mind?" She asked, draping her arms around hit neck with a little smirk of her own.

{OOC: My bf is coming over today, so I won't be on until he leaves XP Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 am

"Well, I was just thinking... it's been a while..."
His smile stayed the same as he slowly slid his hand under the skirt of her dress.

[OOC: Sorry I havn't had time to be on the forum much since our last RP >.<]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

{OOC: Yeah, my turn to be sorry. Today(still Sunday here) we took my bf back to the academy, but before then we got him this morning and brought to my house and hung out for a bit, but time flew by and he had already been over for hours. D: So we got him back to where he was staying, which is an hour drive. And yeah. @_@ I will try to be on in the morning before I have to go to classes and stuff.}

She giggled softly. "It has..." Loving his touch.

{OOC: Okay, so. I know I said it might cause a miscarriage if they had sex while she was pregnant, but I really don't want Cindy to have to say no, so, you want to have a freak out later? But everything turns out okay? What I mean is, after the sex, Cindy remembers hearing about it being possible to have a miscarriage while having sex, so she gets worried and a bunch of other stuff XP Whatever you want to do.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm

[OOC: Well, most normal people have sex up until the day of the birth, and most times it seems to turn out ok, so I think the risk is really small xD Ofc it could turn out ok ^^ BTW, I'd totally love to have a freak later, but I'm about to get on a train to my grandparents, which will take about 5 hours, so we'll RP later or tomorrow if you have time ^^]

He kissed her gently closing his eyes.
Imagining her...
He let his hands slowly slide up again to her breasts and started caressing them while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 am

{OOC: See, I've only ever heard about how it could cause a miscarriage. X3 So, freak out later it is? XD Have a safe trip! I'll try and be on later today Smile}

She closed her eyes and kissed him back, her fingers going through his blonde hair, bringing him closer. She missed this, she missed him...

You know he's most likely thinking about her right?

She knew it, but at the moment, she honestly didn't care.

She was second to her and always will be...

That's how it was here...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 am

[OOC: BACK!!! Very Happy]

He pulled her in as close as possible, eyes still closed.
He lifted her off the ground while taking a deep breath, smelling her hair.
Tears formed in his eyes, and he didn't want to open them in fear that they would fall down his cheeks if he did so.
She smelled different than Meg. He hated that.
Specially now that he was desperatly trying to pretend. Desperatly. Meg...

Don't open your eyes John... do not cry... not now...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 am

{OOC: Hi XD I know you probably saw my name on the list of people online and was wondering why I didn't post, well, I wasn't really on the forum, I was just checking somethings and I always have 10 doors tab up XD}

"John..." She mumbled his name against his lips. When he lifted her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her legs.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am

[OOC: It's ok, I just did the same thing, sorry xD]

Her voice...
It was such a soft, gente voice... like an angel's...

But not her voice...

He pushed her away from him, so she fell down on the bed.
"Sorry," he mumbled before he ran out the room and locked the door.

[OOC: Sowwie, but I have some business to do with Eric... Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 am

{OOC: XD Okay, leave poor Cindy all alone...}

She gasped when she fell onto the bed and sat up breathing heavily as she watched him run out of the room and lock the door.

After a moment she let out a groan as she fell back onto the bed.

She waited a beat before getting up. "I'm going to take a shower..." She mumbled to herself as she walked to the bathroom, silently cursing him for leaving her wet...

{OOC:.... Can Cindy go in the monitor room again and watch some people? XD If so, how many more times can she do this without getting caught?? XDD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 am

[OOC: Well... if you go to the monitor room now and watch first the basement and then Eric's room Cindy might see a bad side of John... but it might turn into some interesting drama xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

{OOC: I might, but I did just realize how tired I was XD I may have her watch, and write in reactions later XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 am

[OOC: Just posted my action in the basement xD So watch it if you want ^^ But please go rest if you're tired ^^'']
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 am

ooc: awwww poor Cindy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One sleeps the other awakes.   One sleeps the other awakes. Empty

Back to top Go down

One sleeps the other awakes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: