10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleeping Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 am

[OOC: To catch up: Cinderella has just woken up in villain's room, and is lying in the bed while talking to the villain. She has just asked him when he will take her out to see the garden]

"We can go right now if you want to Princess," he said with a gentle smile.

[OOC: Hope that aswered your OOC question ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 am

{OOC: Yay! Thank you! Very Happy}

Cinderella smiled a little at him. "I'd like that... I think I really do need some air." She said, getting out of bed. "Um... and you don't really need to give me nicknames..." She said.

Her heart flinched a little every time he did that...

He's really determined not to let me get over my heart break, is he?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 am

"And if I want to?" he asked and chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 am

"Well... Um... All I can really do is ask you to stop... I really can't control what you call me..." She said, straightening out her dress.

Why are you doing this? Why? Can't you just leave me in peace?? Is really what she wanted to say--no, actually she wanted to shout that at him. But she couldn't... Partly because she was afraid, but also because she was raised to not do that...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:49 am

The smile disappeared from his face.
"I won't hurt you again Cindy..." he said in a low voice, almost like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:54 am

She ran her fingers through her hair, as an attempt to brush it a little. "I never said anything like that. All I said was that I can't control what you decide to call me; I can only ask you to either stop or call me something else." She stated. All she wanted to do at the moment was go out to the garden, not talk about whether or not she should trust him. She really felt suffocated being inside for so long...

"Should we pack some food?" She asked, wondering if they will get hungry. Her stomach growled. After that throwing up, my stomach really needs something in it...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 am

"You can pick anything from the kitchen, dear," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 am

She wrinkled her nose at the sound of "dear," but just ended up sighing and shaking her head, before heading to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and stared at the many different kinds of food before moving her head from behind the fridge door. "Do you have an ice chest, or something to pack it in and keep it cold?" She asked, into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

"Under the counter," he yelled from the bedroom.
"Pack some green apples for me, will you?" he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 am

She made a look when he laughed, before shaking her head. "All right!" She yelled back, grabbing the ice chest. She grabbed a wide variety of food and drinks (at least as much that would fit in the ice chest) before putting ice in it. She put the lid on and tried to lift it. It was a bit heavy for her.

"___?" She said his name as she came into the other room. "Could you carry the ice chest? it's a little heavy for me... and my back has been hurting for a little while..." She asked, shyly, not sure how he'd react.

{OOC: Hope you don't mind the blank line for his name XD Seeing as no one knows who Villain really is :3}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 am

"Sure," he said and smiled gently towards her before following her into the kitchen and picking up the ice chest.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 am

"Thank you." She said, glancing at the ground as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. "So... um, am I being knocked out, or am I allowed to walk there myself?" She asked, unsure what do to.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am

"I don't really see the point in knocking you out, do you?" he asked and laughed.
He went over to the door before reaching into his pockets for the key and unlocking the door.
He held it open. "Ladies first?" he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:06 am

She mentally breathed out a sigh of relief. She really didn't want to be knocked out again...

She gave him a small smile as he opened the door for her. "Thank you." She said, as she walked out of the room. She stood to the side of the door, waiting for him, seeing as she had no idea where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 am

{OOC: Okay, do we just jump to the garden or what?? >.>;}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 am

[OOC: Sorry for not replying before now! :O And yes, we can just skip to the garden now if you want ^^ You can open a topic and I'll follow after ;D]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 am

{OOC: Sorry if I'm being impatient, but waiting for you over in the Garden :3 (sorry, I'm actually kind of in a pissy mood... darn hormones *shakes fist* >.<}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Beauty   Sleeping Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Beauty
Page 1 of 1