10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Savior to a Demon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

A Savior to a Demon  Empty
PostSubject: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Thrax wasn’t always like this. He used to be a regular guy. His name used to be Dr. Joshua Strongbear Sweet. When he was a young doctor he went to a village near the sea. He really liked all the villagers especially one in particular, Pocahontas. She actually gave Joshua the nickname sweet. Most of the time they would just hang out and explore the surroundings, but other times they would talk about the future and their plans. Even though she never knew it, he loved her deeply and wanted a future with her. He was going to express his feelings to her until her brother got sick. He tried his best to cure him but there was nothing he could do. The sickness never made her brother the same way again. When the chief herd his son would stay that way for the rest of his life he became full of rage and banished him from the village. Pocahontas couldn’t even look him in the eyes. While leaving the village the villagers called him a demon. He started to believe he was a demon, so he transformed himself into the person he is today. 2 years later after being banished he herd Pocahontas’ village was attacked and she was killed. After finding out that news his heart became cold and black. He started killing people who wouldn’t pay for their surgery to try and get some revenge, even though his costumers had nothing to do for what happened. He also started fucking random women, smoking and drinking, and just being reckless. Without his one love alive, he might as well try to destroy himself.

(OOC: Poca doesn't know he transformed himself and Thrax doesn't know she's alive.)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

So I guess this is now apart of Poca's past but it's a deep hidden secret memory..XD

Last edited by Pocahontas on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

I like that... Secret Memory Smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm just wondering, but you didn't plan this with Pocahontas before hand did you? I'm just seeing a lot of contradictions to Pocahontas' story..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 pm

@Villain. Thrax asked me if he could use Pocahontas for this story before she wrote it. I agreed to it..So I'm completely aware of this ^^
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 am

Aw poor Thax :3
*blames Poca for everything xD*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am

>_> ...Don't be blaming me..
Me: It is your fault..
Poca: No it's not!
Me: POCAHONTAS!
Poca: D: -seals off the memory again-..meanie..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Its not pocas fault. she didnt know
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Poca: It is to my fault. -looks down sad face-
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 pm

And ya i know mine sounds alot like her fanfic. Poca and i want them to have a previous relationship and i didn't know how else to put them together. So now Poca is in the middle of a love triangle to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 pm

wow poor Thrax O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Savior to a Demon    A Savior to a Demon  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Savior to a Demon
Page 1 of 1