10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need some support D: -ranting-

Go down 
+7
Villain
Odette
Eric
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Anya
Pocahontas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

I need some support D: -ranting- Empty
PostSubject: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 pm

I am SO SICK! Of hearing people at my last school before I went into homeschool, saying I am not a virgin and shit like that. To be honest, I am a virgin and proud of it but, there are these exs of mine who like to say, "Chelsea gave me a handjob and I took her virginity HELL YEAH I GOT SWAGG!" I seriously just blew up, I'm so sick and tired of hearing my name out of people I don't like and people who gossip. I am so sick and FUCKING tired of it o-e..I can't go a week without hearing..

"Chelsea you gave someone a blow job!?"
"Chelsea your not a virgin!?"'
"Chelsea..I can't believe you had sex!?"

I'm sick of it..I seriously might just go to the school and curse people out..I'm sorry guys I'm ranting..I just really trust ya'll..May have known all for like four days But, you all seem to tell about your troubles sooo I kinda though I could..

I'm just tired of it all, I've been bullied, backstabbed etc. To where I almost committed suicide I'm just sick of it. Like yeah I know I shouldn't care but I'm starting to hear stuff about me not being a virgin when I am..I just..I'm tired of it..

Thank you if you read this D: I just needed to let it out..Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 pm

I had a similar problem with an ex...I'm still a virgin, but he was telling people we had sex. It was so aweful!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 pm

It's annoying :/ Like ugh! But, I'm calmed down now. Though I told the guy he says stuff like that again, I'll be over there personally to give him a piece of my mind XD
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Awww... No! *huggles Chelsea* Don't let those people bother you! I'll break the fourth wall and personally attack them myself. I really do wish I was still a virgin myself. But I dated a dousche who I thought loved me BUT you know how that turns out.. Next time I saw him, he had a new girl. And he told all his friends about it, too which made it worse. But his best friend felt so bad for me and would always try and cheer me up by calling me beautiful. So I guess it wasn't too bad.. Still it was soo embaressing. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

D: *hugs* I'll get the whips and chains and you bring the pills and games XD Haha, sorry, couldn't help it.

I don't get WHY or HOW people can stand lying like that. >.< I'm so sorry, Chels *hugs*

I'll send my cop bf out on them XD

People are asses and are just jealous of you. You're an awesome girl, then just can't take that and you got out of the hell-hole, so that pissed them off.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 pm

-sniffles- Thank you everyone!
-huggles- I knew I could talk to ya'll about my problems ^^
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 pm

People suck. I hate when they act like this.
Don't care about what they think, tell, act. Here, you're loved for what you are, not what gossip says.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

BOYS ARE STUPID!! D:< People like that are definitely not worth your time >.>
*snuggles forever* you can definitely count on us to be here for you, Chelsea Very Happy <33333
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Poca, just tell them it's all lies. If they're good friends, they'll believe you, if not, it's not worth caring about. Although, you havn't thought about the possibility of having a lot of fun with this... Twisted Evil For example, the doushebag of an ex who's telling everyone you had sex with him... why not, next time someone asks if it's true, just go: "Yeah, why do you think we broke up in the first place? I have no one to compare to, but I know that was crap. Hell, his dick is even too small to feel most of the time."

And there you go, sweet revenge Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 am

Just tell them they are all rumors. People will forget them. I used to have rumors about me and my boyfriend go around. People used to ask me the most random shit. Which clearly isn't true.

Just be strong girl. *hugs* love you.

OOC: I kinda fell asleep during the msn conversation this morning, that's why I didn't reply for ages. Sowwie ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 am

Girl! You shoudl go and kick some ass. Rumors are horrible even when they are not true. Just go and tell them girl i am sure you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 am

Well people who talk like that sound like a waste of your time and space >.>
If I was with you I'd go show them a piece of my mind Twisted Evil

The best advice I can give is ignore them though. Those who truely know you will believe you ^^

We are all here for you!! <3
*group hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

people mainly men can be imature little brats if you did not have sex do not let there rumors bother you set the record straight show him what a little liar he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some support D: -ranting-   I need some support D: -ranting- Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some support D: -ranting-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: