10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.

Go down 
+2
Villain
Jasmine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. Empty
PostSubject: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

So i met this guy. He is a cousin from an aunt who married my friends uncle.(Can you follow this? xD)
So my friend gave him my msn and we talked on msn and because we both have BlackBerries i added him on Ping.
Now We talk too each other like all the time on Ping. (Wich is getting anoying....)And he already admitted that he liked me and stuff.
He says sweet things like: I want too hug you. And like that stuff. He sent me a picture of him with sunglasses and a hat and he seemed pretty. So we decided to go on a dubble date. with me and my friend and he takes a friend. I also sent him a picture of me. And he found me pretty.

BUT! Today i asked if he would want to sent a picture of himself without the sunglasses. So he send the picture.
And i find him kinda ugly >,< IDK.. But he is acting all sweet and sending me emotions like: I love you
And i find it all a bit too much. He said he wanted too hug me and never let go. And all my friends tell me that i should just go on the date and see what happens. But what if i don't feel anything at all for him and he is all over me!
So what do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

I think you should just tell him honestly what you think. (Not about the ugly part though, that'd be kind of rude xD)
Just tell him that you just want to see where this goes, and tell him exactly what you feel. Don't lead him on or anything. If he doesn't respect that, and get clingy, tell him you want to take it slow. If he still doesn't respect that kick him where the sun doesn't shine, 'cause then he's a creep <.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 am

I will tell him the truth. And Yes i told him i wanted too take it slow. He said he respected that but he keeps stalking me on ping.
>,> Like if i do not reply one second he already send messages like: ? , Are you there.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 am

Tell him to calm the fuck down and that you can't always reply on the second. If he keeps being a dousche, tell him that you have a life other than him, even though he clearly doesn't >.> Yes, that's mean, but I get annoyed at guys like that... >.> Had my fair share... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I have a guy like that. I'll turn on my phone and have 4 messages from him 'hi, hey, what's up...' etc.

I ignore and respond every so often. idk if that's the way to go about it or if it would work for you, but.... xD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

I think like Ylva. Tell him that you have other thing to do in your life that answer every seconde to his message! You're in doors after all, it takes time! xD
No serioulsy, be honest. I hope that you're safe I love you
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Thank you so much for your help guys ! It realy means allot to me.
-huggles everyone-

@eric aww i am safe <33
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

I agree you'd have to be honest with yourself rather than just you know unintentionally leading him on if you don't like him...
If you do like him then yes just remind him to take it slow and give you some space, but if you honestly don't think you like him in that way you might want to let him know soo he doesn't get up getting hurt :3
-fails at giving advice xD-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Just go on a date and see what happens girl give him a chance :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.   This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help. Empty

Back to top Go down

This has nothing to do with the rp but i need your help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: