10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) Empty
PostSubject: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Hey guys, long story short I'm on a Lord of the Rings kick lately, and I'm currently drawing fanart of Legolas and a different one of Merry and Pippin.

Something is off with both of them, and my brother and I just can't put our fingers on it.

Opinions would be great. =)

Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) Pipkd

Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) Picture3d

Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Well, for the first one, one of his eyes is bigger then the other and for Legolas, all I can see his that his ear isn't pointed :3
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 pm

THE EYES! We both said something was off around the eyes or ...... xD It's just 4 AM and I need some sleep I guess. @____@ I'll look at it again in the morning.

As for Legolas, his ear is pointy, but... the lighting makes it look not so... Looking at it IRL I see that it could probably stand for more shading though.

THANK YOU! =) <33
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Yeah, the eye is definitely bigger then the other X3 Go to sleep, girl! DX

Ah, maybe a little more shading will help :3 Because it looks round to me XD

You're welcome!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm sorry, I'm really not a Lord of The Rings fan at all xD I have no idea how they're supposed to look like, but I just wanna say: Woah! Shocked That's some EPIC drawing skills! Shocked And I'd help you if I could ^^''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 am

Ah I've been re-watching LOTR lately since I saw it on tv when we were in the US ^-^
I'm no artist but you are really talented.... to me they look amazing xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)   Help with some fanart I'm working on? =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with some fanart I'm working on? =)
Page 1 of 1