10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Anya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  Empty
PostSubject: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

(Translation of the title: HOLY SHIT I'M SO EXCITED AND NERVOUS!!)

Ok so most of you know about all that drama that was going on between me, my ex-boyfriend, and my crush Stephen. Well all of that is mostly over now!! AND STEPHEN ASKED ME OUT!! I'm so excited! The date is tonight and it's about a half hour before he's comming over and I am pacing my room I'm so nervous!! GAHH I don't know what to do I've only dated one boy before and he was/is an ass/jerk/liar! What do I do?! I'm so nervous that I'm going to do something or say something stupid! Knowing me I probably will
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am

OH MY GOSH!!!! 8D

Okay, first up, calm down and BREATH! Okay? Do you know where you're going? First dates are always the hardest, so just try to relax and have fun, okay?

I'm so glad that the drama is almost completely over! Very Happy Yay! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

I think we're going to a movie, but I'm not sure he won't tell me!!! I'm trying to stay calm but I know he's going to be here any second! Thank you for the advice really I'll try to relax a little
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

OMG I TOLD YOU THINGS WOULD BE OK!!! YEsSSSS Good luck on your date girl EEEeEEEEeeEK!!!! Calm down breath and be yourself :-)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

GOOD LUCK! Very Happy I hope you have the time of your life! ^^ Only advise I could really give you is calm down, and be yourself ^^ Don't be too nervous, he asked you out for a reason Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am

My lovely,lovely, lovely Anya wo I love xD
Calm down, breath, and be yourself. That's how you seduced me :3 I hope that it was perfect and wonderfull dear, tell me everything ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 am

Ahhhhh congratulations !!!
Due to timezones this might have already happened... but if not GOOD LUCK :DD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD    AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD  Empty

Back to top Go down

AGAHDFEAFASDFAERDF!! :DD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-