10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric and Jasmine

Go down 
+4
Pocahontas
Aladdin
Jasmine
Eric
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

Eric fell asleep. Tears in eyes. So much memories returned, more horrible some than the others. More painful.
Penny. This girl in dark hair. Anya. Kida. Phoebus.
Eric felt sick.
Burying the head in the pillow of the small bed, Eric curled up on himself. As he always made it when the memories hurt too much.
I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...
Eric fell asleep, in a sleep where the dreams do not exist any more. Nightmares either.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 am

Jasmine woke-up . slowly getting aware where she was. She opened her eyes.
she saw another guy. It wasn't Aladdin. Prehaps he was back with esmeralda.
She stood up and walked over to the bathroom closing the door behind her. She turned on the shower. Removing her clothes and stepped under the shower.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 am

[OOC: Interesting. Esmeralda's brother and Aladdin's best friend roomed together. Sweetness! And we can TTW with you guys some time.]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 am

(OOC: indeed! We are like one big family (: )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 am

OOC: And I can hear Anya too. Big family reunion cheers
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 am

When Eric heard the water jet ignite, he believed at first that it was blood. A long jet of blood unstoppable..
But it was too long. Such a jet would have of to stop very too fast.
The shower. Somebody was under the shower.
And every drops resounded in the head. Without getting up, Eric took the head between the hands. His forehead was very too warm, he can smel it himself.
Ouch...
Eric opened eyes, but the low light of lamps rocked. He closed eyes. Resting the hand on the forehead, he inspired slowly. Better and better... Slowly, while keeping blindly, he recovered, without going out of his bed. Sat, he opened slowly eyelids. The room always rocked but less faster. Eric wrinkled eyelids, having the impression that the water jet had stopped. He was not sure however. The fever made him doubt. Sounds resounded vaguely in the head.
Wonderfull....
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 am

She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She took an towel en dryed herself. She put her clothes back on she ran her fingers through her hair. Made an tail and opened the door. She walked out the bathroom. Seeing the boy with his hands on his head. "Are you alright?" She asked soft.

(OOC: sorry if replied late )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 am

Eric raised the head. The voice of the young lady, although charming, and low, resounded unpleasantly in the head, and he frowned. His view was still blurred, but he noticed that he didn't absolutely know this girl, although he saw her in the entitled file 'Secret'. He tried to smile.
-Hum... No. I believe that I am sick. Nothing grave, but I have a temperature. That should past.
He had a smile, less forced.
- My name is Eric.

OOC: No problem dear Wink
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:22 am

She smiled. "Oh, is there anything i can do for you?" She asked. A bitconserned.
She looked around the room she hadn't been here before. It seemed like she had spent allot of time in one room.
She looked back at the boy and smiled. "My name is Jasmine. Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 am

Eric had a sigh of pain, front of smile.
- It's a real pleasure, Jasmine. Even if I would have preferred whether it is in other circumstances, and in better conditions.
Set of a dizziness, Eric massed his temple by closing eyes.
- I doubt that you can make something. I am going to have to wait that that passes. But thank you, he added in opening eyes to look at her.

OOC: Just in case, the miror of the bathroom is broken ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 am

She looked at him. She wanted to help but there wasn't really anything she could do.
Letting out an sigh. ''Yes indeed.'' when he closed his eyes she looked to him.
''If you put your both feet on the ground and breath slowly in and out you will see you'll feel much better''

(OOC: Oh thank you for letting me know Smile )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 am

Eric smiles. Slowly, he got up, watching not to collapse. Jasmine had immediately a movement towards him, but he stopped her of a gesture.
- I am well, don't worry. I am going to spend my face under the water, and I would think for the suite. Don't worry for me, he added in opening the door of the bathroom.
Eric didn't close it, just pushing it. The door closed vaguely...
Eric collapsed half, catching at the edge of the washbasin. Eric raised the head, abruptly incredibly heavy. The broken mirror gave him the dizziness. He closed eyes, turning groping the faucet, spending the fingers under the cold water. If spraying generously, but without movement abrupt, Eric felt the water flowing along the back, without changing whatever. He was always also hot, his view was blurred always also, and moreover, he wanted to vomit now.
Awesome...
Set by a violent dizziness, Eric staggered behind, until meet the wall. Without resisting, he dropped, sat on the ground, the head ringing as an anvil.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 am

she watched him walking too the bathroom. Sat down on the bed. Listening too running water.
She played with her hair running her fingers through it. It was long, she remembered the time when ariel
asked if she could do her hair. She wondered how she was doing. And Sinbad. Looking up to the ceiling.
Where would Aladdin be... Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:47 am

Sat, half faints, Eric closed eyes.
The fever. The fever, still.
- Ouch. Chut, he made of one low voice, but top perched. Eric, stops, don't move. You are sick. Pff, Helga, he started again with his normal voice. I am stronger than you believ...
Eric collapsed on the ground. The head struck the ground, before it realizes it. He had a small shout, hoarse. Taking the head between the hands, he shouted again.
His head was going to explode.

OOC: I'm sorry dear, but I work tomorrow, at 6 hours, sorry. See you tomorrow ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

OOC: No prob ^^ i'll see you tomorrow (:

She was pulled out of her thoughts. hearing sounds from the bathroom. she raised her head.
''Are you allright?'' she said and stood up slowly moving to the bathroom. she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 am

Eric heard a voice, but he was not sure of his truthfulness. He knew that the fever tended to make him be delirious. The memories tended to replay in front of the eyes, the voices trends to return to say to him what he had - try to- ignore... Taking the head between the hands, Eric grumbled again. Before holding out the hand in front of him.
The cut...
On his palm, the cut had doubled, pinked. Infected.
- Shit, he whispered.
He was sick, and in spite of the fever, he was aware of what it meant: here, it could mean the death.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 am

(OOC: no don't die! Sad )

She wasn't sure what to do now she didn't hear an responce . She walked to the door and slowly opened it.
She didn't look she held the door.
"Are you still there?". She asked.
Waiting for an responce
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 am

OOC: Don't worry, it's not in my intentions xD But Eric wanted a nurs.. No! anya don't kill me! xD

This time, it was sure to hear a voice. It was doubtless Jasmine. Recovering, by taking the hand against him, he leaned on the wall.
Sick, certainly, but he had a minimum of ego.
-Jasmine, he made raucously. I am always there. I am... Fallen. I believe that the fever does not make a success of me.
He tried to smile. Not to make a success in him? The last time, Helga had almost stick him on the bed for prevent him to run away after Penny.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 am

(OOC: phew you scared me there! )

she was relived she his voice. She bit her lip. "Are you really sure i can't help you?"
she just met him and she didn't know if he would be uncomfortable if she helped him.
She liked helping people but only if they wanted to be helped.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 am

Eric closed eyes, breathing slowly. This girl was kind. Tilting the head behind, he swallowed with difficulty.
- I'm sorry. Don't worry about me. I go... bad.
Eric had a laughter. Idiot, if you want reassured, it's made a success. Slowly, he set press on the wall, the front of fallen again on buttocks, folded in two, his cut burning. Breathing slowly, he looked at Jasmine.
-Can you help me to get up, please? I am... My hand is infected, I cannot use it.
Suddenly, Eric opened the eyes in big. He couldn't use his hand. He couldn't use his hand! And without care... Without care...
Eric's eyes emptied of any lights.

OOC: Wink You're kind I love you
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 am

OOC: Oh, and in the room 1 we've start a TTW conversation with Anya and now Ariel, if you wanna talk with her ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 am

She stepped towards him and helped him up. When he opened his eyes. She kept held of him incase he would fall.
Looking to his palm. She quikly took an towel and held it onder de sink. She held the wet towel on his palm to prevent from any infection

(Aww thank you <3 , i'll come and join it )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:31 am

Press on her, he watched not to hurt her. He knew his weight. When she passed near the washbasin, Eric felt that she made something, but the broken mirror prevented him from focusing above. Slowly, but certainly, Jasmine took him up to the bed, obliging him to lie down.
- No, Eric, believe me, you have to lengthen, assured Jasmine when he tried to protest.
He abandoned, his head too heavy for only think of a sentence of justification. Going to bed, he turned the head on the side. Jasmine had took the infected hand and had started to bandage it with a wet towel. Eric smiles, before of winced.
- Sorry, says Jasmine, before putting the hand bandaged on Eric's stomach.
Eric smiles. Before closing eyes. She was really...
- very kind, he murmured to her attention. Thank you, he made a little more hardly.

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 am

(OOC: Shall we stop this or just continue both this and the ttw?)

Jasmine could barley hear him. She smiled. ''Just don't try too move to much you'll maby need some rest.''
she let one hand on his head. feeling how warm his forehead was. ''You really got an Fever''

(OOC: By the way, sorry for the short reply.. )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am

Eric felt her hand on the forehead, it seemed so cold. So far also. He had the impression to have got lost, somewhere between himself and the reality. It's with difficulty that he rested on the hand which Jasmine had to put on the forehead. It was a so soft sensation, between the fever and the frenzies. Gathering his strengths, he was not however able to open eyes.
-Jasmine.. I am sorry... The fever... Gives halluciantions... Sometimes... Whatever I say... Don't worry... Even if I cry... You can nothing for... Help me... Against past.
Eric's head sank into the pillow, the hand relaxing immediately.

OOC: for the moment Anya has no computer, thus we can continue here. When Anya will be back we can make as you want it, or to play in both or just in the one. As you wish it. And btw, don't worrie, I write for two xD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

Barley hearing his last words. Something about his past. When she saw he slowly fell asleep She removed her hand from his head. standing up slowly with out making noise. she walked over to the other bed. giving him some room. still watching him if he might wake up again. She thought back at the dinner with Aladdin. She had her emotions take over herself. Why had she be so soft... biting her lip.

(OOC: I already replied so whenever Anya is online she can reply Smile Yes i noticed xD )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 am

In the vapors of the fever, Eric felt( the heat returning in his brain. Memories, without real values, are mirrored to scroll the eyes, too fast often. Eric would have wanted not to dream. He would have wanted to fall in a dull, tasteless and just universe to sleep without paying it attention. But no, his brain had on it to decide otherwise. Instead of the silence, he was entitled to a very distant voice.
-Eric.
-Pocahontas?
The face of its Dragonfly appeared, a smile in lips. She smiles, getting the face.
- What arrive at you? You are sick?
Eric smiles, in his frenzy. Pocahontas got the cheek.
-Poca that made for a long time.... How long?
- More than for me, says Pocahontas, before falling out.
Suddenly, the hand of Pocahontas decreased, becoming child's hand.
- Penny?
- Hello Eric.
Eric smiles, feeling crying in his dream.
- Penny. I am so sorry! I would have to protect the you better! Penny...
-Eric, stop.
- Penny, I'm sorry.
- Stop, you know that you have nothing to blame you.
- Penny...

In his sleep, Eric murmured incomprehensible words, turning vaguely the head, a tears sank on his cheek.

OOC: I'm gonna eat, I come back later ;D

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 am

(OOC: Oki ^^ )

She heard Eric mummble but she couldn't understand him. Letting her head on the pillow. she loooked up at the ceiling again.
Sinking away in her thoughts again. Why are you so soft? Hearing an voice in her head.

What do you mean
I ment that you were allot tougher in the past.
Screw you.
Don't deny it you became nothing but an soft crybaby..
Shut up.

She shaked her head.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 am

Eric felt the pain returning, more violent and more ardent. Suddenly, Penny frowned.
- Of course, it is your fault. You had promised. Promised! You had to protect me! Protect me! Indeed have you to flunk! Bravo! Thank you!
- penny, forgiveness...
Eric began crying, the violence making him lose sight that it was only a frenzy.

In his bed, he squeezed fists, squeezing sheets with.
- Penny, Penny....
Abruptly, Penny scratched Eric. Eric tried to protect himself, by raising arms, but Penny seemed endowed with an extraordinary strength. She scratched him, until reduce the skin to blood.
- Penny, sorry, SORRY! I am so sorry!
-Villain was right, you are nothing! You are worth nothing!
- Penny, sobbed Eric.

Eric's body tightened, violently. The fever still grow.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 am

Once she heard an movement she turned to Eric. She stood up walked over to him. Laying on hand on his hand.
''Ssst'' She tried to calm him down. Feeling how his head was warmer than before. She bit her lip. If there was only something she could do. Help him.. She turned her head to the camera.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 am

[OOC D'aww Sad Poor Eric.....]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 am

OOC: Jasmine I forbid you formally to hurt you or to all Villain to help me! Pity, do not hurt you for me... Sad Poca, you're so sweet ;D

Eric felt a halo of sweetness around the hand. The hands of Penny stopped slowly of scarified him, leaving him in blood, and alone in the dark. Eric cried, his blood and tears sank together on his cheeks, curled up on him even, as a battered child. He began crying more violently, his guilt choking him.
- Sorry, sorry, sorry...
-Eric.
Eric jumped. No, pity, sorry...
-Eric look at me.
- Sorry, sorry, sorry, I am so sorry, sorry, sorry..
-Eric, look at me.
Slowly, a soft hand caressed the cheek, hunting tears and blood.
-Eric, look at me.

In his bed, Eric relaxed slowly.

OOC: I'm gonna sleep, I work tomorrow. See you tomorrow ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am

(OOC: Sorry! Please forgive me...Sad )

''Eric look at me'' She softly wiped away his tears.
''Please Eric..'' He relaxed. she looked relived.
She couldn't help but smile. seeing he relaxed.

(OOC: Oki i'll see ya tomorrow Smile )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am

Eric relaxed. Jasmine's hand on the cheek reassured him, calmed him. In his sleep, he tilted the head on the side, looking for contact of her hand. His fists released sheets, even if the temperature remained high. He felt better, and his dreams were more quiet.

The blood and the pain left place with a little of sweetness. He felt better, so better. Turning around, Eric looked for the face behind the hand. But he didn't find her. His view was vague by the blood and the tears. Lost, Eric was allowed make, the hand always on the cheek. His members loosened, his tears went away, the blood flowed back. In spite of the heat, the fever, he got better...
For the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 am

OOC: I don't wanna forced you, but dear, I don't wanna see you hurted for me. It will make me feel as a freak, guilty.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 am

One lousy paracetamol pill was pushed through the crack in the door. One lousy pill. The villain was definitively, beyond any doubts, mocking them..

[OOC: Sorry, Eric xD But at least I got you something xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 am

OOC: awww <3 Don't you worry i won't get hurt! Not if i want too...

She just stayed there as long as he remained calm. She didn't know this guy very well but he needed help.
Feeling how warm his head still was made her worry again. She heard an noice from the door Seeing the Paracetamol.
She stood up removing her hand from Eric's face she walked over too the door. Picked up the pill.
Well atleast somebody cares..
She walked over too Eric she let her hand on his face. ''Eric wake up..'' She said trying too wake him up.

(Sorry late and short reply because my sony vegas is crashing all the time and i try too fix that. Sorry! )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:52 am

OOC: In fact, I was like 'How many time before Villain's action?' xD Thank, dear Villain, you're so sweet Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 am

OOC: You still there ?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:33 am

OOC: Sorry I don't realised that you answerd, sorry Sad And I'm gonna eat right now... i'm sorry dear! I come back fater that, I'm sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

-Eric ,wake up.
Eric wrinkled. Wake up? Why? He was so well, there, in this small cocoon of soft pain. This hand on the cheek, this soft halo.
No, don't wake up. Stay.
-Eric, please.
No. No. Eric wrinkled, still. His fist squeezed the sheet. The pain was always there, but so low. Everything was well, or almost.
-Eric, I beg you.
Somebody shook slowly the shoulder. His reaction was instinctive, he recovered, violently. His eyes opened in big, and his head split in two. With a shout, he bent in two, the head between the hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:55 am

OOC: I'm so sorry, really sorry for my time of answer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 am

(OOC: No worry i am trying too fix my sony vegas)

She removed her hand quick. She felt quilty of waking him. seeing he was in pain.
''Eh.. sorry for waking you but this might help.''
She opened her hand and showed the paracetamol.
''It is Paracetamol. It might help to get rid of the pain''
she smiled weakly. ''Well for some time''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 am

The head burned him, intensently. He put some moment to understand that Jasmine spoke to him. Of one... Medicine?
-Villain? He asked.
That could be only him, but he wanted to be sure. This fuckin' fool'll not kill him.

OOC: I'm so sorry, but my works is freakin' exhausting, and I start on 6 a.m tomorrw... Again. This job will kill me, I hate it. So sorry dear, I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 am

(OOC:So you gotta go again Sad )

She bit her lip. ''I guess so...'' She said unsure. ''Well atleast it is something''
atleast somebody tried to help she handed over the pill.
''I am not a doctor but this might help i guess..''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 am

Eric squeezed the head more hardly between the hands, as if to rest above could dike the pain.
- I... I don't want. Not... coming from him... That can... be some.... poison....
Eric choked. The pain was so intense. So violent.

OOC: I am so sorry, so. I hate this job, not only 'cause it kills me and me made felt as a shit, but in more it prevents me from playing here. That kills me and hurts me so much. I'm so sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 am

"Well if you don't want it.." She put the pill on the bed.
She put her hand on his head. "Please atleast try too calm down"
She said concerend. "I understand you don't want to take the pill"

(OOC: no problem!)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 am

Eric felt Jasmine's hand on the forehead. He not been able to refrain from putting the own hand above. So soft... So cold...
Eric sighed. Before growling out.
-Did I've hallucinated? he asked, rather low.
He remembered his dream, but hardly. He preferred to be sure.

OOC: Thanks, really. It means mny thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 am

[[OOC @Eric...Eric dear take the pills. D: Sad I don't want you in pain Sad ]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 am

OOC: Poca, in this game, you'll see many people in pain xD And what if it's poison? Eh? Don't worrie dear, I'm not gonna die.. Yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric and Jasmine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Jasmine   Eric and Jasmine Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and Jasmine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next