10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I.....?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:50 am

Rapunzel opened her eyes slowly, her surroundings were unfamiliar. VERY unfamiliar. She blinked, rubbing at her eyes. This is a dream right...? She thought, sitting up slowly, It has to be... She could feel the rise of panick in her as reality slowly hit her. The last thing she remembered was walking down the street and then.... And than what? Everything went black. She began breathing more quickly. "Oh no. Oh no no no no!" She said, jumping off the bed. She ran to the door and tugged at the handle. Locked. She began pounding on the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 am

She was getting no response still. She slowly stopped pounding on the door and turned around. She really took the room in for the first time. Is that... Blood....? She thought, eyes widening as she took everything in. She ran a hand through her hair. Why did this happen to me!? She thought feeling both frustrated and terrified. She was starting to calm down a little but she was still terrified and felt the desperate need to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 am

(OOC: Why am I reading this and just seeing the room filled with her hair...)
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 am

(Ooc: Lol... Just pretend her hair isn't 70 ft. long... xD)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:12 pm

ooc: omg ahhh welcome rapunzel
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Wendy woke up hearing a loud banging and yelling in her room she heard a female voice pounding in her ears she was not aware of having a room mate at first she was so sleepy and weak from lack of food she woke up and yelled without thinking

"Oh my God!!!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!!!"

Wendy held her head and looked over at the girl she looked frightened and from the looks of things she must of just been kidnapped

"I ....I am sorry I have been through a lot and I just ...I am sorry my name is Wendy ....I know this must be frightening for you we all have been taken for our sins everyone in here has done something wrong in the Villains eyes....please do not be afraid everything will be ok"

Wendy did not know what else to say to the new girl

"Just calm down...."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 am

Rapunzel flinched, her head turning in the direction of the voice. We have all been taken for our sins...? How many more people are here? She thought, her brow furrowing.

Well this Wendy seems nice enough... At least now.. She thought, calming down a little now that she was actually around someone.

"My name is Rapunzel." She said, finally, "I'm sorry for all the noise I was making.... I panicked.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 am

[OOC: Welcome to Hell, Rapunzel! XD No, but really, have fun joining the RP Smile]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:34 am

(Ooc: Thanks! Very Happy I'm super excited to be here! )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:39 am

[OOC: Maybe we can talk TTW when I get back to my room! Because I'm certainly going to be checking up on your roommate when I get back. Then our characters can get to know each other! Smile]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 am

(OoC: Okay! Very Happy That sounds great! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Wendy looked down sadly

" I ....I have been here a very long time there is at least 20 or more of us and the Villain killed my fiance Jim....he shot him because Jim challenged him to protect me.... This place is dreadful and I am sorry a sweet girl like you is trapped here to. Just by looking at you I can not imagine you doing anything dreadful"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I.....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I.....?   Where am I.....? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I.....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: