10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a ghost...

Go down 
+3
Wendy
Sinbad
Megara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Like a ghost... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 am

Sinbad looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
"Where are you trying to escape to?" he said sarcastic.
"Is it really that bad. Afterall it's just talking."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

"Yes it fucking is!" she blurted when she couldn't raise and had to seat again next to him, without possibility to escape and, more then this, Sinbad perfectly understood her intentions. Blushing a bit for the embarass, she looked alsewhere "So what the fuck you wanna know?" she replied rudely, surrendering: even she hasn't been kind, it was however her best attempt to start to talk
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 am

"Huh?" he said as bit surprised when she suddenly asked him what he wanted to know. Just like that. Even if it was in a rude way.
In reality he hadn't really thought about it. He just wanted to know more about her. But exactly what was hard to say. He didn't even know that much about what there was to know about her.
"Anything, really. Whatever you want t..."
He stopped his sentence. Since she didn't really wanna talk in the first place, it was probably a bad idea to say he wanted to know what she wanted to tell.
"Maybe something about your childhood?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 am

Meg snorted again, tense "My mother died when i was young, i don't remember her, the man that i think was my father hated me and the woman that grew me hated me more. Satisfied now?" she replied as fast as she could. It could seem like she didn't wanna talk, but... if that was totally true... she hadn't reply... so it was obvious that there was still a way to have a dialogue
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

"Whoa, whoa... That was fast," he said when she finished.
"We are not in a hurry. Could you take it a little slower for my sake?" he said, wanting some more details.
"Like the woman who grew you. Were she your fathers new wife or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a ghost...   Like a ghost... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a ghost...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4