10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me Empty
PostSubject: Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me   Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Lilo sat on the floor and looked up on the ceiling. It was boring. Really boring. She stood up and walked to the sleeping boy in the bed. His blonde hair... Lilo shivered. He couldn't have is hair color from his mother. Lilo knew Jane was a brunette. From his dad? Urgh. Lilo made a fist. She had to control herself. She turned around and looked at the dead body. The naked dead body. Then she looked at herself. Well... No, it was nothing. She walked to the body. She sat down next to the girl and thought. Lilo blinked. How would she feel when she would lay there naked and dead? Lilo crawled to a blanket and wrapped it around the dead girl. She would feel embarrassed. Lilo muffled the body in the blanket like a baby. She could now only see the beautiful face. Lilo touched it. Caressed it softly. This girl was to pretty to die this early. But... Mostly all girls she killed were beauties. Lilo sighed. NO. NO! She didn't regret what she did. Nothing at all. And she knew. She knew she would do it again. Without thinking about the life of the girl. Lilo laughed. Hysterically, quietly, sadly. His influence was really strong. And she missed him. Now... Now that she was here this long time, she started to miss him. Him of all the persons she knew. Oh, she missed Tzip too. But... This was different. When she really thought about it, she enjoyed playing with womens hearts and kill them. Like Tzip enjoyed killing men. It was like a drug. A really strong drug. Although it wasn't right.

But...

What was right and what was wrong? Who decided it?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me   Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Lilo? LILO! LILO, WHERE ARE YOU?", the voice of the young woman was right before getting panicked.

"I'm here! You don't have to shout Tzip.", a little dark-haired girl looked out of the bathroom. She seemed to be quite young. Maybe four-years-old. Her dress was red and white. The eyes of the girl where brown, but had a soft and warm glow.

The young woman, called Tzip, wrapped her arms around the small body. She was a dark beauty.

"You disappeared so suddenly. Don't go away without saying."

"But... I told you... And please don't hug me!", the little girl pushed Tzip away. "I'm to old for something like that!"

A small warm and soft laugh pearled from the lips of the woman. "There is nobody to old for something like that. Come, we should eat breakfast."

Tzip took Lilo's hand and walked with her downstairs in the kitchen. She put the little girl on a chair and made breakfast. Lilo watched her working. She loved this woman. Tzip was like a mother for her. She could talk about everything to her. About everything. And she never got mad. Uhm... Well... Tzip does get mad. At him. Really often, when Lilo thought about it. She heard them yelling and shouting every night. Sometimes Tzip was away for some days after a fight like this. Lilo sighed.

"Everything alright, sweetie?", Tzip looked at her worried.

"Oh! Yes, everything is fine. I was just dreaming.", Tzip nodded and sat herself down next to Lilo.

They ate in silence. Lilo didn't like it. They always talked when they were around together. They laughed, made jokes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing Lilo, nothing."

Lilo pouted. Tzip would leave her again for some days. Why?
Back to top Go down

Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh-Oh Lady Lady Lady ~ Live your life just like me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: