10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! Empty
PostSubject: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

Wendy woke up from her long nap she stretched out her arms and looked over seeing a glass in corner of room. She walked over and picked it up from the stone floor picking up one of the little marble looking circles in glass.
"What is it?? Is it food??" She smelled one of the marbles. "Ewwwww fish!!! is this...eggs!! Oh my!!!" She felt like puking she was already starving from other day maybe she should of ate whatever meat it was yesterday she kind of regretted it now this was much worse. Her stomach was starting to churn to where she was having small pains it has only been around 30 hours since she had ate. Maybe....just one..... Wendy picked up an egg held her breath and swallowed It felt slimy running down her throat and since her throat was dry it did not help any she ran to her water and drank a small bit.
"If i eat all of these I will just waste my water I can't do it!!" She set the glass down and prayed tomorrows food would be tolerable
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am

[OOC: Just thought I'd point out that fisheggs are so small it would be more like a liquid. They're really really tiny ^^'''']
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 am

ooc: lol ohhhhhhhhh well ever see finding nemo i imagined them huge :-D
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 am

Wendy woke up stretching out her scrawny arms she felt very weak her head was throbbing crazy hard and her vision was starting to blur she was hypoglycemic to a degree where she had to eat at some point or just plain pass out she saw the plate of snails lay neatly on the plate
"Snails??" Well people from France eat Es Cargo this can not be to bad right?"
Wendy could not take it no more and picked up the plate one by one she put her lips on the snails body and sucked it out she cringed as the slimy body ran down her throat but she ate every single snail and set the plate down her face turned a greenish color and she tried to hold back from puking she could not risk throwing up whatever food she did have left in her system if not any she walked over and sat at foot of the bed and lay down looking up at the ceiling she started seeing things having nightmares of Jim and Flynn....

Oh my...Flynn I wonder what he has done with his life probably still wandering the streets and mooching off his mother. Wendy smiled Oh dear Mrs. Hawkins how I miss you so what I would do to see your wonderful face again. Your kindness to me just I was so blessed you are a better mother then my real mom ever was. If i get out of here I hope I can stay with you still...

Wendy's memories flooded her mind as she lay in bed imagining being out of this place
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 am

Wendy walked over to the new plate laying on the ground ...Squid?? hmmm not to bad she thought to herself she ate it quickly trying not to think where the squid came from or how long it had been set out she pushed plate away and fell asleep

Next Day.....

Wendy ate the food for the past few days feeling much stronger she walked over to the plate a rat!! This is something she would not dare eat. Sickness and disease for sure she could die just by taking a bite of this who knows what it is carrying she threw the plate away from her and held her knees to her chest

And for one second I thought you didn't have a since of humor good food one day gross the next you never surprise me Villain
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 am

Wendy held her mouth Fried beetles and live worms. She nearly puked but she heard worms are a good source or protein. Wendy closed her eyes and picked up a worm she ate it quickly swallowing it whole so she did not have to chew she coughed a bit and did the same with the other worms. She ran around the room panicking.

"Ewwww there inside me!! Crawling around!! Ewwww!!!!!"

Brain? It looked kind of small possibly goat brain? or sheep or something she heard that in other countries this is considered a good meal. Wendy closed her eyes and tried some. "It is not to bad and I am starving"
Wendy ate the rest and lay down

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!   ewwwww ok I can't deal with this! Empty

Back to top Go down

ewwwww ok I can't deal with this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: