10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
+2
Wendy
xLilo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

Lilo woke up in a room she never saw before. Who the hell was she? She looked around. Then she remembered. She was kidnapped and had to stay in a locked room. She remembered she met a guy. No two guys. One of them she told her big bro. Lilo smiled. She missed him. And a woman. She definitely remembered the voice of a woman. Lilo yawned. She was tired. Her view fell on a bookshelf. Lilo smiled. Books! She could read! But for now... She glared on the bed. Sleeping time!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 am

ooc: LILO!!!! Your back!!! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 am

[OOC: LILO'S BACK *huuuuugs* xDD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Jane

Jane

Where am I? Empty

[[LILO!!! I missed you!!! T_T ]]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty

(OOC: YESH! I'M SO HAPPY! *Hugs back tightly*)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 am

{OOC: LILO!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'VE MADE IT!! :'D}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

( OOC: Someone like to talk to me through the wall? Because it seems Chel isn't on... or wasn't on till now...)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 am

[OOC: I would but Room 1 can't hear you ... D:]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 am

( OOC: I saw... T.T Too bad.)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 am

Lilo sighed. She couldn't sleep. Damn it. She stood up and fell over something. Huh? What was that? She looked behind her. A body. A BODY. Lilo was curious. Was it a guy again? She doesn't want to meet another man. They were just, ugh. But this corpse had long hair. Long black hair. Lilo poked the body. Nothing.

OH MY GOD! NOT AGAIN!

Every time she gets in a new room she's alone, because her o-so-nicely roommate sleeps like s/he's dead. She turned the body on the back so she could see the face of the woman. She was beautiful.. Lilo touched her face. Would she look like this too when she was a grown-up? If she survived this funny game. Lilo laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Lilo sighed. She lost interest in this girl. There was a bookshelf she remembered. She stood up and went to the shelf. What for books are there?

The Hunger Games

Lilo flipped through the pages. Ugh. Boring. She put it back.

Next one?

Wuthering Heights

Mmh... Lilo flipped slowly through the pages. Well... Better but not that worth to read it now.

Another one?

People of the Book

O.O Religions? BORING! *throws the book behind her*

Twilight

*flips through the pages* Uhm... Uh... Vampires... and Romance? STUPID! *throws it away*

Lilo sighed no good book in here. What to do now? She sit down on her back. Again in a room and bored.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 am

Lilo opened the door quietly. She felt somehow lost in this room. Lilo closed the door behind her and sighed. It was going to be funny in the end there. Why couldn't she stay? She sat down and smiled. Well... She has seen Dimitri and Eric again. Something that makes her really happy. They were safe. For now. This was a game. And no one knows how it ends. Except the villain. Lilo tilted her head. He came only one time to her. That was with the crayons, she remembered. Lilo sighed.

It was boring! Again!

She stood up and walked to the sleeping body. Huh? Was it a trick or looked the body paler then before? She poked the body and flinched. It was cold! Ice cold! Lilo shivered. She sat down and tried to hear if the girl breathed. But she heard nothing. And the body didn't move. Lilo looked a long time at the body. For some reason the girl in front of her died. Was she killed? Lilo turned the body around and searched for wounds. Then she stopped. No, no wounds. But there had to be traces of blood under the body. And there weren't. Lilo tilted her head again.

Fine. A dead body. Lilo and a dead body in the same room. How weird. But funny for some reason. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 am

Cody was pushed into a new, unfamiliar room. The door was quickly closed behind. Cody turned to the door and was banging on it with his fist. "You can't do this to me! Where's my mother?!! Get me out of here!!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

Lilo turned her head. Who was shouting there? It was so silent. So damn peaceful silent. A blonde boy. Damn.

"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

Cody grew silent all of the sudden. He turn to a little girl. She had long black hair. She looked to be younger than Cody. "Who are you?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am

Lilo looked at the boy. "I'm Lilo. And who are you? Why are you here? I want to be alone!"

Well... Not really, but not with a blonde boy!
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 am

"I'm..Cody. I don't know why I'm here. A man name John put me in this room." Cody looked down to where there was a dead body. Strangely, Cody wasn't so freaked out about it. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

Lilo thought. "Hey Cody.", she said finally. "And that?", she pointed at the dead body. "That's a dead body. I don't know who this girl is. She was alive when I waked up here... But now she's dead. For what ever reason that might be."
Lilo looked around in the room and closed her eyes in the end.

Please, please don't be a cry baby...

(OOC: I have to go to sleep now! It's late in Germany and I have to go to work tomorrow morning. See ya in the afternoon! Have fun with the dead body! Twisted Evil (German time zone))
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 am

"So someone dragged a girl's dead body in here. That's kinda weird." Cody could eye the girl's eye closing and it looked like she was about to cry. "Are you okay?"

ooc: Good night! And I'll have alot of fun with the body. *hugs from Colorado USA* Smile
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 pm

( OOC: Be back only for a few minutes before I have to go to work -.-")

Lilo opened her eyes. "Weird? You think? I think it's funny." Lilo poked the body and giggled. "It's just sad, that I couldn't speak to her. And yes, I'm okay, why?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Cody looked at her sadly. "You look like you were about to- nevermind." He didn't want to upset her or make her cry more. It was a scary place to be. He would understand if the girl was sad or scared. He looked back at the body. "How long has the body been here?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Lilo shrugged. "I don't know how long she's dead. I were away a few days.... I think it was a few days... Could possibly be only a few hours though.", Lilo giggled. "It was really getting to become funny. Too sad I'm here again."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Cody couldn't help but giggle at the sight of the body. "I wish I knew. I just got here. But she looks really pretty. It's too bad she's not alive. It would be nice to talk to someone to know where my mom is."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Lilo tilted her head. "Who is you mom?", she got a bad feeling. A very bad feeling. But she didn't knew if this would change everything.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 pm

"My mother's name is Jane. She was taken by these weird men." Cody explained to her. He didn't know if she knew her or not. If only he could see her again. He missed her so much.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Lilo felt shocked inside. This boy was Jane's son? He doesn't look like her. And he was blonde! Lilo smiled. "I'm sure you're able to find you're mom, sooner or later."

Or never. If he kills you before.

(OOC: Gotta go now... Work! I don't like working on Sundays... *sigh* Well! Talk to you later again today! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 pm

"I hope so. I hope she's okay." Cody then smiled at the girl. "Where are your parents?"

((ooc: Okie dokie! It's really fun getting to RP with Lilo. See you later! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 am

Lilo smiled back. "My parents are dead.", she said still smiling. "They were murdered. Nothing really interesting.", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 am

"Ohhh...." Cody put his head down. It must be lonely to not have a mother or a father. Then he looked back at her. "Have you ever thought about escaping from here?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 am

Lilo tilted her head. "No. Why? I have some much fun here."

(OOC: When I think about it... She really never wanted to escape... All the other characters she met wanted her to be free... Lilo herself XD Little freaky kid *lol* Luv you Lilo! *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 am

Cody was so confused. Why would she want to stay here and be a prisoner. "Do you miss going outside? Do you miss the fresh air? Sunshine? The open fields?"

((ooc: It's just Cody's opinion. He's an outdoor boy and really loves nature. I love Lilo! She's so adorable! *hugs Lilo so tightly*))
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am

(OOC: That's fine ^-^ Just wanted to say that)

Lilo thought. It was nice in nature, that's true. But... "No.", she said. Finally. "I don't miss everything outside, except one person. I'm not sure if I will survive being here. And for some point it doesn't matter." Lilo smiled a little smile. "I would love to see the villain. I want to get to know him. I think he's an interesting person."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 am

How could she not miss being outside? Cody wondered to himself. Alot of kids love going outside. He couldn't imagine a kid not wanting to go outside...until now. "I seen parts of him. But I couldn't really see his face." How could she think he's interesting? He kidnaps random people and gets the thrill of killing or torturing them. But that was his opinion. He didn't really know much about the villain. And he didn't know much about this little girl. "I guess he is kinda interesting of you think about it."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 am

"Aww.... You didn't saw his face? The only thing I knew about him, is his voice...", Lilo made a sad face. She wondered if she would ever see the villain for real? The game they played in this other room... There she had heard only his voice too. She liked his voice.
"Right, huh? He's really interesting! I want to know how he managed to do all this. I want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 am

"So do I. He must be really clever to come up with this. Maybe we'll get a chance to see him again." Even though he really wanted to see the villain's face. He mostly wanted to see his mother's face. He wondered if the villain will show up soon just to check on them. He didn't know that he was already being watched on camera by the villain.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 am

"Maybe, maybe not.", Lilo wished she could see him. But maybe she would never do. She looked around in the room and then to the dead body. This girl... Her life... Lilo tilted her head. The villain and herself. They weren't that much different. She looked at Cody. Poor boy. But... Or not...? Lilo stood up and walked to the wall and leaned herself against it. She wanted to do something. Something interesting. She looked at her feet. It didn't hurt anymore. And the blood was dry. She took the bandages off. It doesn't even looked that horrible. Then she looked at herself. She needed something to wear. She was still naked. She wrapped her arms around her body.

Why was it that boring?

Last edited by xLilo on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 am

Cody looked at Lilo with a sad look on his face. He felt sorry for her. He looked around to see if there was something to cover her body till they found some clothes. He found a old, ripped blanket on the ground. Cody ran over to pick up the blanket and ran over back to Lilo. He gently put the blanket over her shoulders. Then he looked over to where the dead body was. He wanted to see if she was wearing clothes when she died. Lilo needed something to wear so she wouldn't get cold.

((ooc: I wasn't sure if the dead body was wearing clothes or not.))
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 am

(OOC: Sure Chel wears some clothes ^-^)

Lilo looked up surprised. This boy had put a blanket on her shoulders. She looked at his back and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

(ooc: LOL just wanted to make sure. Smile ))

Cody smiled when the girl was wearing clothes. He run over to the dead body and gently took off the clothes. She was dead anyways. And Lilo needed it more than she did. He placed the clothes in front of Lilo and sat next to her. He thought Lilo would think he was crazy and sick to do something like that. But Lilo needed something to cover herself.

ooc: I feel bad for Chel now. Sad
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 am

( OOC: *nods* Poor girl! *hugs her*)

Lilo looked from the clothes to Cody and back. She should really wear them? They might be a bit to big... But anyways... She would need some. Lilo put up the clothes and went to the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and started to dress herself up. She had to rip some of them shorter, but it worked. She looked down at herself and giggled. She twirled around. The skirt was great. She felt good.
Slowly she left the bathroom and went back to Cody. "Thank you for your help."

(OOC: Mini-Chel! Weeeeee! *-*)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 am

(ooc: Awwww that's so cute! Very Happy)

Cody sat down against the wall waiting for Lilo. Then he stood up as she got out. He thought she was really cute in that outfit. He smiled. "You're welcome. That outfit actually looks better on you." He giggled.

Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 am

Lilo blushed. "I'm not as beautiful as she is!", she tried to contradict, pointing at the dead body.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

Cody looked at the dead lady on the ground then turned to Lilo. "To be honest, you look like twins. So if she's pretty, that means you're pretty too."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 am

Lilo could swear her face was red like a tomato right now. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it without saying a word. She looked down embarrassed.

(OOC: O.O You made Lilo speechless! Bravo! *claps* I'll go to bed now! See ya!)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 am

ooc: Trololololol poor Lilo! *hugs her*

Cody looked at her sadly. "What's wrong?" He asked her curiously. He didn't understand how Lilo felt right now.

ooc: Good night! Smile

Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc: hmm let me point something out that i was like ooo wow :-D how wierd would it be if lilo and cody fell in love and then jane and dimitri adopted lilo ?? lol just saying
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

"Nothing.", Lilo said brusquely. She walked in the room and looked around. What could she do now? The books weren't worth reading yet. She sighed and sit herself down on the black couch.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Cody then smiled weakly. As Lilo sat on the couch, Cody just walked around the room. Both of them were so bored. "So, what do you want to do? This place doesn't have much stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

Lilo shrugged. "You could sleep if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:48 am

(ooc: Sorry, I just woke up)

Well, there wasn't much that Cody could do. I guess sleep wouldn't hurt. "Well, okay." Cody walked over to the corner and picked up a blanket and covered himself with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: