10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

// ~ RULES! ~ //

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:17 am

I didn't bother to put this up before, because I thought everyone had read and understood the rules on the old forum, but I'll just put this up ^^

1. NO MAGIC OR MYTHICAL CREATURES!!! This is the nr. 1 most important rule, please don't break it! For Ariel, I know you made the intro vid before you found out about this rule, and so I said you could keep her as a mermaid, but please try to step down on the magic >.<

2. Do NOT used claimed characters before they are put on the Taken list as taken by you, in case someone else has already claimed this character. (I figured I'd just put this here, since this happened once. No major problem though ;D

3. HAVE FUN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:29 am

again im sorry about flynn i did not see him up there and i didnt know i sorry :-( but i did message the girl who wants to rp him if she says no it is no biggy ill find someone else and ask you first thing *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am

Haha, no! xD That wasn't what I meant at all ^^ Go ahead and use him all you want ^^ I actually really like him as Jim's brother xD Just ask her if she's fine with making her character Jim's brother and everything ^^
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 am

lol! well i asked her so lets hope she says yes cause i really want drama with Wendy is that sad or what I dont care if Wendy has an emotional break down cause she sees Flynn again im so evil
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 am

Yeah don't worry, Ariel isn't going to use anymore magic anymore. Its hard to keep her not a mermaid though so..yeah don't worry no more magic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 am

Well some people believe that mermaids exist Smile
My friend told me that her uncle saw one when he was young xD though i am not sure if they really exist xD
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:38 pm

have u seen that insane mermaid video on youtube supposedly its real an wow does it look it the feet there is done the end is so freaking skinny and u see webs an stuff its amazing
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 pm

There's a lot of fake mermaid vids on YT xD I'm not saying there's no way they exist, 'cause you never know xD I believe in sea monsters for example xD I just want people to be able to connect to the characters in the RP ^^ To feel like that could be them, if you know what I mean? To see themselves in the characters xD
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 am

Yeah I know what you mean

its just hard having Ariel not a mermaid I guess

most of the movie she is a mermaid, and doesn't talk as a human, its really hard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jane

Jane

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am

It's cool having her as a mermaid definitely! I get what Ylva is saying about realism though -- we all know that she's a mermaid in the movie, but I mean lot's of people make crossovers with Ariel and just kind of pretend she's not a mermaid. Like she has a tail, in videos but you could even ignore it when you're posting and have her have legs.

Not saying you have to, as Ylva already said it's fine, but if you feel wierd about it or it's hard to RP you could just forget the fact that she's a mermaid... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

// ~ RULES! ~ // Empty
PostSubject: Re: // ~ RULES! ~ //   // ~ RULES! ~ // Empty

Back to top Go down

// ~ RULES! ~ //
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: .:: Announcements ::.-
Jump to: