10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Jasmine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

(I have made it some shorter cause otherwise it would be too long >,<)

Jasmine walked over too the curtain looking too the figure standing on the balcony. It wasn't an normal guard she had never seen him before. The figure turned arround. She couldn't believe her eyes. He was so beautifull. As the two stared at each other the man started too speak.

''I am Rameses the sultans advisor.'' He said smiling at her.

''Nice too meet you i am Jasmine''

''That's a beautifull name. ''

''Thank you, i have never seen you here before. '' Jasmine stept closer too Rameses.

''The sultan asked me too protect you girls. The guards have been absent''

Jasmine kept staring at him. And Rameses at her as they slowly moved towards eachother.

After some time It was obvious. As Rameses moved closer towards jasmine. Jasmine kissed him. feeling his lips against hers.
The sound of the Sultans footsteps in the hallway made Jasmine pull away. As soon as Rameses left the other girls stood up. The sultan had too choose one girl too spent some time with. He hadn't picked Jasmine in the years she has been here. So she wasn't afraid he would. She stood there not really paying attention too the situation when suddenly he picked her. She hoped he just wanted her too dance for him. Once he send all the other girls too the other room and his lustful eyes look at her she knew that she had to do something more than just dance. He pushed her on the ground. Ripping her clothes from her body. leaving scrathes on her skin. She cried. She was still a virgin and she was scared. When he started too touch her. She couldn't scream she wanted but couldn't. She felt how he moved. Tears running down. He raped her. She knew that fighting against him wasn't an option. He was too strong.
Once he was done with her he left her on the ground. Naked. Broken. She curled up. She had been crying all night long.
No more... not anymore.

She slowly stood up taking the new clothing the sultan left for her. She felt so dirty. Rameses came in. She ran into his arms. crying he held her close.

''I am here. Everything is allright......''

Last edited by Jasmine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 am

Sad Poor Jasmine. Oh, yay! I hope Ramses is a good guy for once! Very Happy Whoa... wait... @_@ Now I just completely confused myself... Don't worry about it though ^^; I blame Dreamworks >.>
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 am

No prob dear xD I never saw Rameses as a bad guy though >,<
i am just so afraid nobody will like it cause i am not such a good writer >,<
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 am

Poor Jasmine... ah everyone has such depressing pasts ! >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 am

Wait... woah, woah... back up a bit Shocked They spoke 39 words to eachother and then just randomly kissed?! xD
(Sorry, I just read about the kiss and went like: Didn't expect that... Shocked )
And why was she even in the harem? How did she get there?! D: Poor girl v.v
P.S. I never saw Rameses as a bad guy, not even in the movie xD He was just desperate to please his father and to make him proud. Even after his death, he just wanted to follow his wishes... poor guy Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 am

@Villain- Neither did I... watched that movie since i was little in sunday school and I just remember thinking wait a second his child was just killed ?! .. and feeling sorry for him xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 am

awwww so sad poor Jas :-(
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 am

@Villian I cut out a whole part of the actual story. the actual story i wrote for her past is very different. But long O.o so this is basicly an preview on what's comming xD
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm

I love this! I also love Ramases not being a bad guy - though like the rest of you I guess I never saw him as that. He was just 'doing his job' so to speak, and I never considered him evil, just power hungry if anything.

/ But I love this. *goes to read the full fanfic*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)   Jasmine's past part 1 (priview) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasmine's past part 1 (priview)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-
Jump to: