10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments Empty
PostSubject: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 am

Lilo felt warm and safe. She snuggled closer to the soft feeling. The little girl tried to hide longer in this dream. She was small and someone carried her around. Not someone actually. The brown haired woman of earlier dreams. But this time she seemed to be afraid. Lilo didn't knew why. She heard the woman screaming, but she didn't understand a word. The woman pressed her little body against her chest and run. Lilo giggled. Then it turned black.

Lilo startled. Her breath was heavy. This dream. It was new. Something very important happened. She couldn't say what. Lilo looked at the sleeping face of Jasmine. She smiled softly and touched her cheek. Carefully she leaned back against her chest and closed her eyes again. A sigh dropped out of her mouth before she fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 am

Jasmine felt a soft hand touch her cheek. She stirred a little. Yawning she looked down at the little girl. Brushing the girls head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:17 am

Lilo moved uneasily. This dream was haunting her. A lot of red, black and gray flashes appeared in front of her eyes. Her breath started to get heavy again. The little girl wanted to scream, but she couldn't. Her eyes won't open. This nightmare caught her really deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:31 am

[OOC/IC:

Oh, sometimes
I get a good feeling, yeah
Get a feeling that I never, never, never, never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

Sowie >.< I'm going to post monologues as long as you won't reply. Razz]

Now the dream lightened up and Lilo stopped moving and got calmer in Jasmine's arms.

She sat on a pillow in the middle of a room. All around her were more pillows. Many women were lying on the pillows and smiled at her.

"Hey sweet. Did you sleep well?", one woman reached out her hand and touched Lilo's cheek. Lilo blinked confused. What the hell? She looked around and in each and every single face of the women. That are... Lilo bit her lips. All those women she killed. But how?

"Are you okay? You look so confused.", a different woman took her on her lap.

"You don't need to worry. We'll care for you.", a black-haired woman smiled at her.

"Always.", a blond woman said seriously.

"But...", Lilo didn't know how to react. "I killed you all. You should be mad at me.", she crawled away from the women.

They laughed. "Why should we? We love you darling.", another black-haired woman came from behind and took Lilo on her arms. "You're special.", the others nodded and were still smiling.

Lilo sighed. This felt so real and unreal at the same time. She snuggled closer to the woman, who was holding her. The little girl couldn't admit that she missed all of those women. They were so caring and sweet. Like Jasmine. Like Esmeralda. Lilo shivered.

"Are you really okay? You didn't catch a cold, do you?", the women looked at her worried.

"No, no. I'm fine.", Lilo smiled. "It seems just so... Unreal and real at the same time."

They smiled again. "You don't need to leave us, if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 am

(OOC: I'm sowwie my dear I was 100% sure I replied >.<)

Jasmine looked down feeling Lilo move allot before Lilo relaxed again. She ran her hand through the girls hair. Wondering what she would be dreaming about. Leaning her head against the wall. She wondered where all the others where Who would be behind this wall? Would Aladdin be alright? Would he be thinking about me?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:25 am

[OOC: No worries >.<]

The dark-haired woman sat down near the others and put Lilo on her lap. "You're always so sad. Stay with us and we'll take care for you."

Lilo felt so light and warm around all these woman. They were all special to her in a way. She would have never killed those woman if she wasn't told to do it. But otherwise she would have never met them. Lilo wondered why she dreamed about them now? Why not earlier?

"Hey dreamy. Where are you now?", the Blonde from before tickled her. Lilo started to laugh.

"Stop it!", she breathed heavily as the woman stopped. Lilo touched her face and smiled. This was the woman who brought up her hate for blonde women. The only Blonde she killed. "Why did you..."

She smiled and gave Lilo a kiss on her forehead. "Drunk the poison although I knew what would happen?"

Lilo nodded slowly. "Because of you. To protect you."

"NO!"

Lilo awoke with the shout. Her view was blurry and she couldn't remember where she was. The only feeling that was the same , was the soft body of a woman holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 am

Jasmine shrugged one time when Lilo suddenly shouted a loud 'No!' Jasmine look concerned at Lilo. ''Lilo what's wrong?'' She caressed the girls back. ''Did you have a nightmare?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 am

Lilo shook her head to wipe away this dream. She lifted her head and looked into Jasmine's worried face.
"Did I wake you up?", she mumbled. "I'm sorry.", with a sigh she leaned back against Jasmine's body.
"Just my past."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 am

She shook her head. ''No I was awake for some time already.'' She felt lilo snuggle closer. ''You want to talk about it?'' Runnign her hand through Lilo's hair. ''It could help.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 am

Lilo nodded slowly. "I dreamed about all the women I killed. They were so nice to me. Like how they were as I first met them."
She bit her lip. This dream felt so weird now. The last sleeps she had were always full of weird dreams. Was it because of this place? Or did something happen that would be bad for her? Maybe she should have slept forever and stay with them.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:24 am

Jasmine looked down. She nodded slow. ''I can understand you have nightmares of that.'' She kissed Lilo's forehead.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am

Lilo shook her head. "It wasn't a nightmare. It was beautiful. It felt so warm and soft. I wish I haven't wake up. But one of those women... She drank the poison although she knew that I would kill her. She found out... a few days before. In her pain she told me... She told me. She said she wanted to protect me.", Lilo shivered slightly. "I hated her for that after."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 am

Jasmine Listened to the little girl. ''You hated her for protecting you? What if she knew and she had thwarted your plan? You would be in trouble, She cared about you. And you hate somebody for that?'' She sighed. ''I would die to protect you too, Lilo and that is because I care for you. Would you hate me than?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:19 am

Lilo tilted her head from side to side. "I don't know. You didn't knew I was about to kill you. And she... If she had told someone she would have rescued a lot of women's lives.", Lilo shrugged. "Is my life more important than any of the others?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 am

''Your life is important to me. And I am sure it is important to many others.'' Jasmine went through Lilo's hair.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:18 am

Lilo looked at her hands. Why was her life important? She still didn't get it. But she shrugged and lifted her head to see in Jasmine's eyes. "She was the only blonde woman I killed.", she stated.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 am

Jasmine nodded at Lilo. ''Don't worry Lilo I'm sure she forgave you.'' She kissed the girls forehead.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 am

"You mean she'll forgave me that she's the only blonde I killed?", Lilo asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 am

She shook her head smiling softly. ''No I mean that she'll forgive you for killing her.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 am

Lilo nodded slowly. "Maybe you're right. Maybe not. But I can't deny that I didn't loved any of these women. They were something special.", she smiled. "Like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments   Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Pink fluffy clouds and lollipops / Thunderstorm and spicy comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: