10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

{TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... Empty
PostSubject: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:41 am

(OOC: Yay for awesome song lyrics XD I don't know how often you are on dear, but I thought I take the chance before it's over. Feel free to talk to Lilo too Anya *huggles both* [Damn posted first in the wrong room >.<])

Lilo sat in front of the paintings and sighed. She knew she could draw more, but she wasn't sure. Her view fell on Jasmine who was sleeping next to her. She thought about the Christmas party. It was fun, but... They was some awful tension in this party. Lilo shivered. There wasn't only love and friendship. She sighed. A party with John wouldn't be that peaceful. Anyway... She worried about Dimitri and she didn't saw Eric on the party. Where was he? Lilo hoped he wasn't dead. She crawled near the wall and bit her lip. While Jasmine was sleeping, she could try, or not? Lilo knocked softly on the wall.

"Hello? Someone there? It's Lilo here."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 am

Eric wasn't asleep but it wasn't far. His eyes were so heavy. But, as every sleep since... A long time, he was afraid of bad dream. Nightmares.
I wish I don't need to sleep anymore. No. Never.
He sighed. A long time. Tired.
"Hello? Someone there? It's Lilo here."
Eric froze a second. Before smiling. Lilo. His sweet Lilo.
He opened eyes, seeing that Anya was asleep on his knee. Slowly, he moved, putting Anya's head on the ground. He wished he can give her a pillow. She deserved so much more.
So much more than it.
He bit his lips, refused to think 'than me' even if he knows it was the truth. He sighed. Moved. Put his head on the wall.
-Lilo? Lilo sweet heart, here's Eric.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 am

Lilo's heart jumped. Eric! She started to smile all over her face.

"Eric? You're alive! I didn't saw you on the party - where were you?"

She moved nearer the wall and pressed her hear at the wall.

"We haven't talked for so long... I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 am

Her voice was so happy that it hurted Eric's heart. Lilo was such a strong child. But as always, Eric found her a little bit... Different. So mature for her age. It was disturbed sometimes.
It didn't erase his smile.
-I didn't know that it was a party, he said softly. I woke up outside, it's all I can tell you. But I probably fall asleep again.
He smiled, moved a little, put his shoulder on th wall.
-I missed you too, Lilo. I hoped that you was alive. And safe.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:37 am

"I am.", Lilo giggled. "I had a lot of fun. Although Dimitri was worrying me. I hope he's alright now."
Lilo thought about Dimitri and sighed. She always had to take care of everyone. Well, maybe not but she did. Why can't they act like grown-ups? If she would act like them as an adult, she never wants to become one.
"Did you get my present? I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 am

OOc: Sorry, my Mom needed me for some stuff.

Eric frowned.
-Present? he repeated.
He looked around him. Anya was always asleep. He smiled a little, before seeing a little packet near to the door. Was it...? Eric get up. The packet wasn't really heavy. He frowned before returned at his place.
-Well, I just find it. What is it? he asked with another smile.
He weighed the packet some second.
-Yeah. I missed Dimitri too. I hope... I hope that he's alright. Safe.
As Helga. Oh gosh, please take care of Mom.
He sighed, sad suddenly. During some second, he wished he could cry. Even a little! But he couldn't. He couldn't...
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 am

[OOC: No worries ^-^ And... You got a suitcase after Christmas. There are all the presents you got. Look in the Lists for more information.]

Lilo giggled. "Open it and you'll see. I hope it's useful for you.", she went quiet for a moment. Wait. Didn't she? Lilo sighed. Hopefully Eric wouldn't end like Dimitri after one. She shook her head. He would be more responsible.
"Dimitri is more or less alright. Well he was as I found him at the party. I hope he slept a lot now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...   {TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad... Empty

Back to top Go down

{TTW with room 7} I miss you so bad, it's driving me mad...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 6-
Jump to: