10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following Empty
PostSubject: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 am

Lilo woke up slowly. She yawned and sat up. It seemed like the party was over now. She sighed. John said Aaron would be on the party, but she didn't saw him... Lilo wrapped her arms around her knees and looked around. A woman with long black hair laid a few meters away from her. She smiled. Jasmine was again her roommate. How long could they be together this time? A few days? Months? Lilo shook her head. It could all end so suddenly...

Lilo stayed away from Jasmine, waiting for her to awake from her sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 am

Jasmine woke up. She rubbed her eyes. Stting straight up. She opened her eyes. Seeing she was back into a room again. She looked arround as she noticed Lilo. ''Lilo! Oh I am so glad to be roomed with you.'' She smiled widen
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 am

Lilo smiled back softly. "I'm glad to see you again too. Did you had a nice party?", when she tried to remember the party, lilo herself had to say it was a nice one. She had seen Dimitri again. It felt like they haven't seen each other for years. If he was okay now? Lilo frowned slightly. No more alcohol for him, when she was around.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 am

''Yes indeed The I had a nice time during the party.'' She smiled at Lilo. But than her smile faded away when Lilo frowned. ''What's wrong? Is something bothering you?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am

"I worry about Dimitri. He was drunk... I wonder if he's alright?", Lilo bit her lip. "I want to see him and take care of him.", she sighed deeply.

Then a smile appeared on her face. "I'm happy you had a nice party."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 am

She pulled Lilo in a hug. ''I am sure he's allright. He can take care of himself.'' Tilting the girls head. ''Don't worry.'' She kissed the girls forehead. ''Did you enjoy the party?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 am

Lilo leaned in the hug and nodded. "I didn't saw Aaron like John promised me as I asked him, but it was nice anyway. I forgave Kenai... and I saw Aladdin and you. And Dimitri.", Lilo laughed quietly. "He's so cute."

"I wonder if John will see what I wrote in the snow...", Lilo mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:05 am

She smiled. ''I am sure you'll see Aaron soon. If it makes you feel better you've seen Aaron earlier than I did.'' Letting her fingers run through Lilo's hair. She heard Lilo's mumble. ''What did you write for him?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am

"Oh... Nothing for him actually...", Lilo snuggled closer. "Just a stupid thought of me I forgot to wipe away... That's why I wonder if he might see it.", she hoped that the snow had erased the truth. Stupid herself that she did something childish like that. If she wouldn't be here, she would have never made something like that. Writing messages in snow.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 am

She smiled. ''Oh I am sure it's not stupid. You are far from stupid.'' She caressed Lilo's head. ''What did you get for presents?'' She asked Lilo.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 am

"Far too many teddy bears.", Lilo frowned. "But I got some crayons and paper from John.", she smiled happily. "It's such a long time since he gave me some of them..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 am

''Aw and I though you would like my teddybear.'' She looked down. Running her heand through Lilo's hair. ''You want to try out your new crayons?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:56 pm

"But four are way too many.", Lilo stated. "I do love them all." Especially Cindy's... Lilo smiled happily. For some reason she had a good connection to this woman. It was so easy talking to her. Although Lilo wasn't that nice as they first met.

"Try out the crayons?", Lilo tilted her head and then smiled widely. "But we will color the walls and not the paper. More place to make more beautiful paintings."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am

Jasmine smiled. She than nodded. ''The walls are all yours. Show me what kind of artistic genius you are.'' She smiled widen. Letting Lilo out of the hug.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 am

Lilo stood up and went to her suitcase. She took the crayons out of it and walked back to Jasmine. "Don't you want to join me?", she tilted her head. Lilo laid her crayons on the ground and took a blue one. She walked to one wall and started to paint.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 am

She smiled. Kneeling down beside Lilo. She took a pink crayon. ''I'll join. What shall I draw?'' She asked looking at the painting of Lilo.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 am

"You can draw what you want.", Lilo took a yellow crayon and painted on her blue background a moon.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 am

She starting drawing a heart with wings. A small smile on the heart. ''What about this?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 am

Lilo finished drawing stars and looked at Jasmine's heart. "It's really cute. What do you think of mine?", she tilted her head and looked at her painting.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:33 am

She looked at Lilo's painting. ''Beautiful I'm sure you will be one famous artist!'' She pulled the girl into a hug.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 am

"Jasmine!", Lilo tried to go out of the hug. "I can't breathe!", she lifted her head and looked in Jasmine's eyes. "I don't know. I'm not that good..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 am

She let go off the girl. ''Sorry.'' She than looked at the painting. ''Sure you are! You are the smartest and most talented girl I have ever met.'' She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:06 am

"Talented in what kind of things?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm

She smiled at Lilo. ''You can draw very well. You are very nice. And like I said before you are smart.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:55 am

Lilo smiled. "Maybe... When I'm old enough I can be a drawer?", she sighed. "And I can change."

She sat down near Jasmine and looked at her. "What did you want to become as you were as young as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 am

She looked up at the ceiling thinking about the question. Like she was looking back into her past. ''When I was your age...I wanted to get rich and run away. Leave some money at my parents and just leave. Not just town..I wanted to leave the country taking Aladdin with me...'' She sighed deeply. Looking down. ''But things did not go the way I wanted them too..'' She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 am

Lilo nodded slowly. "Seems like life has many surprises for us. Nothing gets the way we want it to be."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 am

''Yeah..But what if life has no Surprises..Than it would be boring so very quick not?'' She formed a soft smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:41 am

"Yeah... You're right.", Lilo crawled on her lap and snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:06 am

She ran her fingers through Lilo's hair. Softly caressing her cheek. ''Are you tired?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 am

"Mmh... No.", Lilo yawned. "I love you." She looked at the painted wall. "I start to dream about this woman again... I don't know who she is or what she means... I just always have this warm feeling inside me when she caresses my hair softly in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

She smiled. ''I love you too Lilo..'' She looked at the girl. ''Do you know what this woman looks like?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 am

Lilo thought carefully. "Not really. It's all blurry. I know that she has brown hair and her skin feels soft.", Lilo tilted her head. "More than that I can't recognize. And this warm feeling like she is someone important.", she shrugged. "Maybe I have just weird dreams."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:01 am

''Maybe this dream wants to give you some information about your...Past?'' She looked down at the girl. Kissing the girls forehead. ''Dreams can be confusing some times.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 am

"Maybe.... or maybe not.", Lilo sighed and then giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 pm

She smiled. Hugging the girl. ''At least it is a nice dream right?''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 am

"Yes!", Lilo smiled. She hugged Jasmine back. She still wondered about the dream, but instead hided her face in Jasmine's chest and sighed happily. "Do you have dreams sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 am

''Sometimes..Most of the time I cannot even remember what I dreamt about. But the once I can remember are good enough.'' She stroked the girls head. ''I dream about having my own family...''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am

Lilo smiled. "I'm sure you'll be having you're own family one day. You have Aladdin.", she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 am

She smiled. ''And I have you.'' She let her hand run through the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 am

"And you have me...", Lilo repeated slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 am

She noticed Lilo getting tired. She kissed Lilo's head. ''You want to sleep?'' She asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 am

"Mhm...", Lilo yawned. "Not that much... Is it that late already?", she sighed and closed her eyes, snuggling to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 am

She laughed softly. ''No but you sound sleepy.''
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 am

Lilo sighed again. She felt really tired. Maybe because of the party. She doesn't know. All that she knew was, that she felt safe in Jasmine's arms. Her breath calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:00 am

She ran her hands through the girls hair. Feeling Lilo slowly relax. She moved towards the wall leaning her back against it. She closed her own eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following   I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna go where you're going - A follower, following
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: