10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you Odette

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

Nice to meet you Odette Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Kenai woke up in a familiar room. He looked around himself thinking who could be his new room mate. He saw a woman with blonde hair. He was sad that he wasn't with Poca anymore. He sat up and went to sit by a wall to wait for the woman to wake up.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 pm

When Odette woke up, the first thing she noticed was the locket she still had clasped in her hand. She stared at it for a while as she remembered what had happened at the party. She sat up and shook away the memories, deciding that it was pointless to think about it all now.

I'll only end up making it worse anyway .. she thought as she put her necklace on. Despite the way Dimitri had given it back to her, it still made her feel better having it close to her heart again .. especially after everything that had happened since she'd had it taken from her.

Odette turned around and forced a smile when she saw a man sitting by the wall, she had been so lost in her own thoughts that she'd almost forgotten about her roommate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

OOC : "Hello Clarice..." 'Laughing' Why do I have that mental image now?? XD

He lifted his head up when he saw the woman wake up. He waited for her to notice him before he smiled to her. "Hi! My name is Kenai. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

[ OOC: I'm not sure if I really want to know why you thought of that D: I'm sure it won't end well for anyone though xD ]

'Odette,' she said simply before letting out a small sigh as she looked around the room, '.. sucks to be back inside, doesn't it?'
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

[OOC: SPAAAM ANOTHER ROOM. XD Sorry Odette, had to do it. Kaybai Razz]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:22 pm

[ OOC: Woot more spam!! xD No need to be sorry x3 I think this is the fastest I've ever replied to anything on the forum, which must be a good thing somehow >.< ]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 pm

[OOC: Haha, you're replying faster to my spam than you do when you're dying? XD Winning. Right here.]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm

[ OOC: I can't help it if I'm slightly strange for replying faster to this randomness x3 ]
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

He nodded. "It's nice to meet you Odette. Yes it does, though it gives you hope when you get to go outside from time to time." He said smiling up at her. "I assume you have been here longer than me."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 pm

'I guess you're right .. though, right now, I think part of me just really misses the snow,' she said with a small laugh.

Odette thought about it for a while, 'I've been here since February, so I guess it's been almost a year for me,' she said eventually before turning to him, 'what about you?'
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

He straightened his legs in his sitting position. He looked thoughtfull. "I've been here 2 months." He looked at her, smiling slightly. "But I can't complain. I've met some really nice people, and I met my girlfriend here." He smiled warmly just thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am

Only two months .. she thought, slightly envious of how little time he'd had to spend locked away in here, though I guess any amount of time spent in this place would seem like forever ..

'At least something good has come out of all of this for you,' she said as she shuffled back and leant against the wall, 'so, who is the lucky girl?' she asked when she noticed the dreamy smile on his face. She thought back to the girls she'd met in here, wondering if one of them could be the girlfriend he had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 am

He blushed slightly. "Her name is Pocahontas. She is a native like me, though we come from different places." He said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:14 pm

'Pocahontas, huh ..' she said with a smile, 'she's cute, isn't she?' she teased when she noticed him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 pm

He grinned. "She is more than cute. She is beautifull." He said starting to doodle on the floor with his finger. "Have you found love in this place? There seem to be alot of couples here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you Odette   Nice to meet you Odette Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you Odette
Page 1 of 1