10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Christmas Party ~

Go down 
+14
Aladdin
Jasmine
xLilo
Helga
Sinbad
Eric
Pocahontas
Juliet
Kenai
Charlotte
Shang
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 am

He took her hand, not wanting her to run off. "I heard about you and Thrax from Lilo, she said you two were a couple once. I didn't know any of this. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked his eyes soft.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 am

Pocahontas looked at him, feeling the tears sting her eyes, "That was a lie. He never chose me. He decided to be with another woman. Him and I were never boyfriend and girlfriend. And, I didn't tell you cause I just want to forget about it. Your the first man to only focus on me..And for you to even say that..hurts.."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 am

She blushed and quickly hid her cheek with her hand.
"It's nothing.." she muttered, not wanting him to focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 am

He pulled her to his arms. "I'm sorry Poca. But I would have liked to know. It wouldn't have made me think any less about you." He kissed her softly to the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 am

Jasmine smiled. Putting Lilo down she took a bowl and put in some pudding. Taking a small spoon as she handed it over to the girl. ''Here you go little princess.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 am

Pocahontas hugged him softly, "I just don't like talking about it.." She stated, softly. She gently smiled at his kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 am

Hee smiled at her warmly. "So lets just forget that guy, and lets be girlfriend and boyfriend. Does that sound good?" He asked looking deeply int oher eyes.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 am

Lilo pouted slightly as she took the bowl. "I'm not a princess. But I know a princess. Her name is Charly."

Lilo sat down in the snow and started to eat her chocolate pudding, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

Pocahontas smiled, nodding softly, "Yes that does sound good.." She said, gazing into his eyes, "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 am

She sat down on her knees. ''Ofcourse you are. You are a princess in my eyes.'' She smiled softly ''Who is Charly? Is that somebody you've met here?''
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 am

Jul finished another slice of pizza, the second in row, and took a third. Starting again to look around she noticed John, standing alone close to an indian girl. She looked at him for a short while, then took a plate, put on it another slice of pizza and took it to him "hey, do you want any? It's tasty!" she smiled to him offering the plate.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 am

He kissed her gently to the mouth and smiled qarmly. "Good. Now lets eat." He said taking his plate and starting to eat from it. "You want to go mingle with some people?"

Last edited by Kenai on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 am

Lilo smiled, nodding. "I talked to her through the wall. Badly she stopped the chat. Although... I talked about the games we play sometimes. Must have scared her to death, although I wasn't really detailed.", Lilo tilted her head. "She wants to be strong. So she's my strong princess.", she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 am

He smiled at her, trying to forget how silly he had been with Sinbad. Of all people, why on eart be friendly with Sinbad? The man who had tried to kill him? It was absurd, and he didn't want anyone to know he secretly almost liked Sinbad as a friend. The only real friend he had ever had.
"Sure, I'm starving," he laughed taking a piece from her.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 am

Aladdin, who seemed more tired out than usual the past few weeks, took a while before the gas began to wear off. He slowly opened his eyes and realized how bright the world suddenly was.

Wha? Where am I? His vision was a little blurry, but he noticed a lot of white, and he felt the cold winter breeze. Aladdin smiled, knowing he was outside. He didn't know why yet, but this was a start. He sat up and was laying next to a big Christmas tree. Looking around, he saw all sorts of faces he recognized. Was this what he thought it was?

A Christmas party?

He noticed a collar on his neck and knew that this meant nobody better get any ideas. He stood up taking in his surroundings, counting the amount of people awake and asleep.

No Jane.

Aladdin's heart sank, knowing she was dead. But he kept looking, searching out faces he missed.
And that's when he saw little Lilo by the edge of a table full of food, eating pudding.

"Lilo!" He shouted in happiness. He ran up to her and bent down so he was at her level.
"Lilo, I missed you. Merry Christmas!" And he brushed some falling snow off her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 am

She smiled when he took a piece of pizza "You're welcome!" then he took a bite from her slice "Today you're more... friendly!" she continued with a new smile: it was evident that she was just trying to have a conversation with him and that she wasn't judging him. It seemed like she had forgotten again that he was the villain, the kidnapper, the one that slept with her, she acted more like he was a friend...
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 am

Lilo's eyes grow big. "ALADDIN!", she shouted in happiness, forgetting that the others might be disturbed. She lets go of her bowl and hugged him tightly. "You're here.", a little tear flowed down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 am

Dimitri woke up, feeling the cold air against his face. Sure enough when he opened his eyes he could see the sky and feel the snow he was lying against. He was wearing new clothes so the cold did not hit him instantly, yet sure enough here they were.

He could only assume from the tree and food it was a party of sorts. A Christmas party? If it really was Christmas he had been here longer than he thought.

He hadn't been in the garden since..

He quickly focused on the scene around him to keep his mind off it. Everyone was talking, not paying attention to him. Others were still asleep. The food caught his stomachs attention- knowing these oppurtunites were rare he quickly went to fill his plate with something other than bread. Even if he wasn't so keen on talking to anyone now he was happy enough to eat the food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 am

Aladdin held her close to him as she hugged him suddenly, and he couldn't stop smiling.

He was so happy to see her again, and it felt good to be with loved ones again. Not that Sinbad wasn't a friend of sorts, but... They had both been quiet the past few weeks. Aladdin had just been feeling down and useless lately. But this? This is the best Christmas gift he could ever ask for.

"I am here." He said, smiling at her. He kissed her forehead and hugged her again. "It's so good to see you! How have you been? What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 am

"Well, it's christmas," he smiled and shrugged.
She was so beautiful. She had grown so much since he last saw her.
"You seem pretty cheery yourself," he laughed, nudging her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 am

Pocahontas smiled, shrugging as she looked around, "Who could we talk to?" She asked, seeing people were already forming groups to talk to each other. She then saw Dimitri; who was kind of right next to her. Pocahontas then realized she needed to apologize, "Hey..I need to apologize to someone real quick, I'll be right back." She said, walking to Dimitri, tapping his shoulder, "Look..I'm sorry."

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 am

Jasmine smiled listening to Lilo's story. Once another voice stopped her in her tracks. The voice she hadn't heard for so long. She looked in the direction. "Aladdin!!"
(OOC: nehe Aladdin you did not even see me ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 am

Snow White had studied the grounds for awhile and had discovered some graves, she frowned and decided to keep exploring. Her eyes wandered around the garden until she lay eyes on a man who looked like he had been wherever they were being held at for a long time he was getting food and he was next to Poca. She bit her lip and decided to approach them, maybe he knew more about where they were being held at.

Last edited by Snow White on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 am

"I'm always cheery!" she replied laughing, and when he nudged her she giggled amused. Then she frowned, looking at him, even if she was still smiling she seemed concentrated "You know... you... remind me... i don't know... something..." with a sigh she shrugged "Nevermind" and smiled again to him
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 am

[OOC: Sorry Jas, I just read about pudding and decided to go off of that XD Don't worry, there's enough Al to go around. Razz Haha XD]

Aladdin was still kneeling in the snow when he heard a close voice calling his name.

Jasmine! He looked up and saw her pretty close to them, and he looked at Lilo smiling uncontrollably.
"Be right back!" he said, ecstatic about being with them both now.

"Jasmine!" He yelled, running to her, grabbing her and twirling her in the air. "Oh Jas..." He said, so happy to be holding her again, feeling her warm, soft skin, and hearing her soft, loving voice. He pulled her in close to him and hugged her warmly, and then he released her just enough so he could kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 am

He turned around suprised to see Pocahontas.
'Hey..' he said, not really sure how to respond. 'I'm sorry too, for what happened. Looking after that key was... just stupid' he mumbled.
Offering an outstretched hand he asked 'truce?' offering to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 am

Pocahontas nodded, "It was just..the whole thing was stupid. And, I forgive you." She said, shaking his hand to complete the truce, "And..I was stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 am

He stopped, looking at her surprised. He hadn't expected her to remember.
Was this the time to tell her? Would there ever be a time to tell her?
He decided to try a more careful approach and dug into the old sack to get about a small, old, broken doll. It had been hers at the orphanage. She had gotten it from an older girl who had been adopted and decided she didn't need the doll as much as Juliet did. She had left it at the orphanage when they took her away. He had always kept it, wanting to give it back once he found her, though he had never though she would be this old by the time he did.
He handed her the doll, searching for any sign of recognition in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 am

He smiled, really expecting her to still hate him.
'It was.. but you got hurt rather than me.. So I guess I still owe you..' he said. He felt as if he should make small talk, but he knew he was useless at it. Just after her apology he felt he owed her to continue the conversation yet he couldnt think of words to say, so went back to filling his plate.

Last edited by Dimitri on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 am

She was surprised once he grabbed her and twirled her arround. She was so happy too see him again. As he hugged her. She enjoyed his arms around her. For once she felt safe again. The warmth of his body. She had missed him soo much. And now he was here. Alive aswell! She wanted too pull him back into the hug when he pulled away. But instead she felt his soft lips against hers. She could scream so happy she was just to be with him again. As she pulled away from the kiss and hugged him again.

"You have absolutly no idea how much I missed you." She bit her lip. As she fought against the happy tears. Holding him close to her. "It's been so long.."

(OOC: I shall forgive you this time xD)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 am

He held her and his cheeks were actually hurting from the neverending smiling.
"You have absolutly no idea how much I missed you." He entangled his fingers behind her neck in her hair, and kissed her cheek.

He thought of all the time he spent, sitting around thinking of her. How much he had missed her. Seeing her in his dreams at night. Hoping to hear her voice coming from the other side of the wall. How much it hurt not knowing if she was alright or not.

"I think I have an idea." He said, wishing he could never let her go.
He still held her close but he raised his head. He took his hand and lifted her chin so her eyes would meet his.

He felt so happy, it seemed like it should be illegal. Those bright beautiful eyes of hers. And that smile..
"There's that smile I love and missed so much!" he said, and smiled back, brushing her cheek with his hand.

"Merry Christmas, Jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 am

Shang pulled her hand away from her face.
"You're a horrible liar, Charlotte." He examined her bruise closely. It looked bad. Like someone slapped her.
"Please tell me, who did this?" He watched her carefully and then whispered, "Was it Dimitri?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 am

[OOC: She'll forgive you this time Aladdin, just don't do it again xD She's been spamming us on chat with death threats and cries of sadness because she felt unloved and invisible xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:09 am

Snow White started filling up a plate next to the guy and then turned to look at him, "Hey, I don't think we've met yet I'm Snow White." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 am

Lilo watched Jasmine and Aladdin. She smiled. They seem so happy. Lilo started to feel alone again. She bit her lip. Why was she the youngest here? She looked around and saw John talking with a blonde woman. The little girl stood up and with a last view on the happy couple she took a few steps forward to John. She stopped. Should she ask him? What was with Aaron?

She looked around again. What to do now?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 am

"NO!" she bursted out a bit too loud, as she realized when a couple of heads turned to stare at her.
"Dimitri would never hurt a living soul," she said more quiet, trying to ignore the stares from people.
"He's not like that..." she muttered, and looked down, not wanting to meet Shang's eyes. She was too ashamed of herself after what had happened with Odette, and the bruise to prove it all.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 am

Villain wrote:
[OOC: She'll forgive you this time Aladdin, just don't do it again xD She's been spamming us on chat with death threats and cries of sadness because she felt unloved and invisible xDDD]

[OOC: Aww =.= Sorry Jas! D: Haha, don't worry, Al will be doing a lot of lovin'. Wink I kinda want to go on chat right now.. I think I shall be joining you guys soon!]

He kissed her once more and then turned around, still holding Jasmine's hand. He was going to walk to Lilo when he spotted her walking towards John.

Hm... What does she want to ask John? thought Aladdin. Whatever it is, I'll be keeping my eye on her. Although he was very thankful that John would do this Christmas party for them, it's natural to still not trust him. And if anything ever happened to Lilo...

He smiled at Jasmine and grabbed a large plate of food, ready to stuff himself. He smiled when he saw apples at the end of the table, and he released her hand to roll the apple off of his shoulder to her.

"Sorry, I just had to do that." he said, smiling. "Do me a favor and watch Lilo for a minute? I'll be right back." he said as he heard a familiar voice, one he was talking to right before the gas hit. Snow White. He walked up to a girl who actually did seem as white as the snow.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt anything.. We haven't met, but I think we've talked through the wall. I'm Aladdin." he said, holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 am

Snow White turned from the guy she was speaking too to look over at the new comer, "Hey Aladdin, its finally good to put a name to a face. I'm Snow White but you obviously already knew that." She said with a laugh and shook his hand
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 am

"Yeah, I had an inkling." he said, smiling. "I want to thank you, for keeping me sane the past week. I just... I've been so out of it, and it was nice talking to you."

He talked a little quieter for the next part, so that only Snow would hear. "Did you ask Dimitri about you-know-what? And do you know which person here is him? I've only talked to him through the wall, and I'd like to meet him."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 am

Lilo took a deep breath. She had to ask him. She wanted to know how the baby was. The little girl missed the baby she had cared for a short time. Lilo slowly walked further. Standing in John's back she touched him carefully.

"Uhm... Hi?", she felt so shy right now. "John? Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 am

Snow White bit her lip, "I haven't actually, I never got the chance too the gas hit before then." She said also speaking softly. She took a bit from what she had put on her plate and looked down feeling bad that she had never gotten around to asking Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 am

She smiled as bright as she could. As he kissed her cheek. She couldn't help but smile even wider. Ofcourse he knew what it was like to be without the once he loved...

"There's that smile I love and missed so much!" She blushed slightly. As he suddenly turned arround and wanted to walk but something stopped him. She wasn't sure but he recovered and walked towards the table wtih her. She was suprised by the apple and caught it just in time. She smiled widen Looking at Aladdin.

Once he told her to wait and watch Lilo she was slightly confused. But she ignored it. Taking a bite of the apple as she watched Aladdin leave.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 am

"No worries, it's not super important information. I think it's a thing of the past, but I just wanted an explanation to a couple bad situations that it had caused." He looked around at all the people, knowing the one he was looking for was not here. "And I already figured out my answer on my friend, Jane." he looked back at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am

Shang pulled back when Charlotte bursted out like she did and he looked around before patting her shoulder. "Okay. I believe you. I won't push you to tell me but you know you can come to me if you ever want to talk about it."

He watched her for a moment before sighing and getting up. "I'm going to go pack up on some nutritious food before we end up back in separate rooms with nothing but tasteless food."

He tried to smile but seeing Charlotte's bruise brought a frown back to his face. "Do you want me to get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:34 am

Snow White bit her lip, "I'm sorry Aladdin, if there's anything I can do please let me know." She said sincerely as she put a comforting hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 am

Dimitri turned around to Snow who had tried to speak to him but by now she was already in conversation with a man he did not recognise.
Plate full he just listened quietly, pretending to continue to fill up his plate. They were talking about Jane, and he didn't really know how to respond to that. Obviously other people knew her, and cared enough to want to know. It would mean explaining what had happened.... even if he didn't know himself.
It just, it was a horrible image he'd rather not recall.

[OOC: I promise i will rp with you two soon, just right now mums booking something online so computer not free.. but shes going out soon ish ^^]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 am

"It's alright... I know some of the things she's been through, and I guess now she's better off." There was a bit of a pause. "She's free." he smiled at Snow. Being in here long enough has killed many people, and it's painful to watch. Excrutiatingly painful. But in a way, he had learned to welcome death as an old friend. An escape route. Sad but true.

"I'll be sure to talk to you more later if I can, it was nice meeting you!" He said, touching her shoulder and then walking away, back to Jasmine.

"Sorry about that Jas, I had talked to her through the wall before, and she was supposed to get me some information. About a key, and about an old friend." He missed Jane and wished he could have said goodbye.

He took the thought from his mind and grabbed a bit of cake. He playfully fed Jasmine, purposely smearing frosting on her nose, then kissing it off.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 am

Dimitri wrote:
Dimitri turned around to Snow who had tried to speak to him but by now she was already in conversation with a man he did not recognise.
Plate full he just listened quietly, pretending to continue to fill up his plate. They were talking about Jane, and he didn't really know how to respond to that. Obviously other people knew her, and cared enough to want to know. It would mean explaining what had happened.... even if he didn't know himself.
It just, it was a horrible image he'd rather not recall.

[OOC: I promise i will rp with you two soon, just right now mums booking something online so computer not free.. but shes going out soon ish ^^]

Oh Snow XD We think we're so sneaky. But we of course fail at being sneaky. Let's never be secret agents, we'd kill everyone. Sorry Dim, I went back to Jas, but if Snow brings me up and you'd like to talk to me later, feel free to do so Smile Either that or I may talk to you at some point ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 am

She smiled at him before hugging him tightly, letting a couple of tears fall on his shoulder.
"Thank you so much... for everything... you're the only one I can trust in here.. the only one that makes me happy," she said softly, though muffled in his shoulder. Still, she knew he could hear her.
She pulled away shortly after, wiping her own tears and smiling at him.
"Could you maybe bring me some apples? Green?" she asked. She needed something juicy and sour after all the dry bread she had been forced into eating lately.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 am

[OOC i wanna be a secret agent now XDD]
Snow White watched him go and smiled sadly, she turned back to the guy she had been about to engage in conversation. "I'm sorry about that." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Christmas Party ~   ~ The Christmas Party ~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Christmas Party ~
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next